28 man squad in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting list there Matai. Be interesting if they hold onto Metcalf, given he's off contract. Would like to see Burbo in the 30 given he's already been in the Development Squad this year (even though he hasn't played), but from what I've heard he's just about ready for first grade...maybe early 2021. Noted you are as disappointed by Anderson as I am..could'a been a contenda.
Elliott, Thommo, Garrick, Waddell, AFB, T rex and Metcalfe out. I'm suggesting we keep Levi as a back up hooker.
That leaves 7 spots to fill
Saab in for Garrick.
Then we would be looking for:
2 forwards
2 outside backs
2x utilities (half, hooker)

Elliott, Thommo, Garrick, Waddell, AFB, T rex and Metcalfe out. I'm suggesting we keep Levi as a back up hooker.
That leaves 7 spots to fill
Saab in for Garrick.
Then we would be looking for:
2 forwards
2 outside backs
2x utilities (half, hooker)

If we can swap Garrick for Saab and make a good deal on AFB, that is pretty much on the cards. Not sure we need too many recruits. Outside backs for example would include Turbo, Taufua, Hopoate, Saab, Funa, Walker, Suli, Parker, Harper, Burbo. That's two teams worth. Where would we fit 2 more. And then we have Taupau, Paseka, Sironen, Jake, Olakau'atu, Keppie, Sadler, Titmus, Gosiewski and Sipley with Fainu Jnr possibly in the development squad in the forwards. We have quite a squad. A few top qualities added, but not too many

NoPlayer
1​
Tom Trbojevic
2​
Jason Saab
3​
Tevita Funa
4​
Dylan Walker
5​
Moses Suli
6​
Josh Schuster
7​
Daly Cherry-Evans
8​
Taniela Paseka
9​
Jazz Tevaga
10​
Martin Taupau
11​
Curtis Sironen
12​
Luke Garner
13​
Jake Trbojevic
14​
Cade Cust
15​
Haumole Olakau'atu
16​
Sean Keppie
17​
Ray Stone
18​
Albert Hopoate
19​
Brad Parker
20​
Zac Saddler
21​
Morgan Harper
22​
Sione Fainu
23​
Manase Fainu
24​
Keith Titmuss
25​
Jack Gosiewski
26​
Lachlan Croker
27​
Jorge Taufua
28​
Toafofoa Sipley
D1Kaeo Weekes
D2Tolu Koula
D3Ben Trbojevic
D4Luke Metcalf
D5Alfred Smalley

Gosi, Parker, Croker and Taufua will be hard to get rid of. They're contracted next year and probably will stay.

With AFB going, sign Garner and Tevaga, roughly 850k. Ray Stone from Eeels would provide good depth as he can play both front row and 2row. Try get rid of Boyle, Sipley seems to be loved by the boys so hold onto him.

I like the list in general with a few differences. Can't see us holding onto Hopoate Jr. Think he will sign elsewhere for a starting gig. Can see a swap of Garrett and Saab, but also not sure Saab is a 100% starter. Suli is not a winger. He's a centre every day of the week. Swap him and Funa. Also think Harper will give Suli a run for his money opposite Walker. I like the Harper pickup, think he is underrated and will play that role well. I know nothing about Jazz Tevaga so will take your word for him.

Otherwise looks solid. AFB is a big loss though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7