28 man squad in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mentioned a couple weeks back they will be reducing squad numbers. Benji on NRL 360 has just said squads will be cut to 28 and that's why he is getting the flick.
Salary cap is meant to stay the same or slightly reduced but with a 28 man squad again. Definitely some hard decisions needed in the near future

Elliott
Levi
Thommo
Waddell
T rex
Metcalfe
Walker

In
Foran
Hiku/Katoa
Hynes
Saddler
Starting hooker

I think that is achievable with those outs.

Walker is on good money this year so we are better served off loading him to free some cash and buy a Hiku /Katoa for less coin but still offer as much or more.

This is our man. Younger version of Wighton. He definitely won’t be a speed bump in the line. If Cleary wasn’t in front of him, he’d be in the run on side.

Hiku, Foran, Hynes....?
They'll fit in nicely on Golden Eagles Day.
Hey I thought you didn't care about the age of a player!
I think Hynes could be a great replacement for Elliott, which still leaves hooker as our main problem area. We are stuck with an expensive one who can't play, if we keep Levi it will only be because there is nothing else out there we can get.

Hey I thought you didn't care about the age of a player!
I think Hynes could be a great replacement for Elliott, which still leaves hooker as our main problem area. We are stuck with an expensive one who can't play, if we keep Levi it will only be because there is nothing else out there we can get.

hynes resigned with scum

This is our man. Younger version of Wighton. He definitely won’t be a speed bump in the line. If Cleary wasn’t in front of him, he’d be in the run on side.

Contracted to Penrith for next year then heading to Dogs in 2022 allegedly to link up with Supercoach - that's why they signed Blake Green to a one year contract as a hole filler.

Anyone know if we have any Choc Watmough types coming through the ranks? Chunky hole-running backrowers with great leg speed?
Panthers Liam Martin has really developed this year in that role, seems to make for a well balanced pack.

Contracted to Penrith for next year then heading to Dogs in 2022 allegedly to link up with Supercoach - that's why they signed Blake Green to a one year contract as a hole filler.
In days gone by I would go "bugger we missed out". But these days the word contract should be redefined as an agreement of sorts, unless there is a better offer (regardless of it being in the middle of such agreement). Then player is permitted to pull the pin and use the old chestnut..."I’ve gotta do what’s best for me and my family"....never gets old.

ps. In saying all that, I think you are right, and Trenty will get him. But what a waste of talent to be sitting behind Cleary and Laui(sp) for another year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4