2023 who do we blood in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Everyone opinions on kids in our ranks

Zach Fulton - put 10 kgs on him bring him into squad.
Gordon chan kum tong - with our 9 issues is he an option ?
Samuela Fainu - big wraps from reports seems he be in roster next season
Alec Tuitavake - not seen much of him
injuried alot
Jamie Humphrey's- had clubs chasing him not sure if we retained him ??

injuried alot
Well we can’t attract anyone else so may as well !!

Well we can’t attract anyone else so may as well !!
And that's one of my gravest concerns; I'm worried we are heading into Titans and Tigers territory. A situation where we will have to pay extra to get good players, hence our salary cap becomes even more askew and we end up trapped in a loop.
I only hope Tony Mestrov is a smart operator and he can get us pointed in the right direction.

Why not start blooding some of these guys now with our season over? Can't do any worse than the current team, and we are gaining literally nothing playing guys that are leaving in Marty, Walker, Davey and yes even Foz. It's essentially 3 free trial games only actual NRL experience.

Look at Cowboys, last year debuted blokes like Nanai, Neame, Luki and are benefitting from that now. Des's hesitance to play younger players and sticking with pretty much the same team each week is his biggest problem IMO and why we need to go in a new direction.

Let's blame our Centre of Excellence for the poor performances this season.
Our players are too pampered. Hot baths, spas, fridges full of snacks and chilled drinks, comfy seats....
Bring back the cold showers and garden furniture.

injuried alot
Fulton and Tuitavake, love to see these guys get some 1st grade game time next year. Also Sam Fainu not yet, but could be our best next thing the following year.

We have already had Sione Fainu, Feledy and Dunford get poached. Feledy and Dunford are spoken of highly. I know we cant keep them all but surely more could have been done. Latu Fainu's contract potentially acts the same as Tom/DCE's contracts - put pressure on remaining $$'s. Gee I hope he is a gun and can play FG next year.

We have already had Sione Fainu, Feledy and Dunford get poached. Feledy and Dunford are spoken of highly. I know we cant keep them all but surely more could have been done. Latu Fainu's contract potentially acts the same as Tom/DCE's contracts - put pressure on remaining $$'s. Gee I hope he is a gun and can play FG next year.
I doubt Latu plays first grade next year....think he only turns 18 next year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4