2023 who do we blood in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is but he is hardly ever on the park. AND at the start of this year he was somewhat nullified as teams had done their homework on him. we need much more than Turbo to compete with Top 4 teams.
Yeap and even for himself it's more than multiple touches and quick play the balls. Tactically we where so obviously on his usage in attack.

We are higher than bottom 4 this year with those props....

And were top 4 with those very same props last year.....
Oh yeah sorry. I forgot how awesome they've been this year or how dominant they were against Roosters rd 1 ,Penrith x 2 ,Storm x 2, Rabbits x 2, Raiders last year. 🙄

Oh yeah sorry. I forgot how awesome they've been this year or how dominant they were against Roosters rd 1 ,Penrith x 2 ,Storm x 2, Rabbits x 2, Raiders last year. 🙄
But your statement wasn't about being awesome or dominant against the top teams.

It was that we need 4 new props cause we won't finish higher than bottom 4 with Paseka, Toff and Keppie.

Desipte the fact we've demonstrated we can and in the case of last year can by a long way.

Turbo needs to stay out of the forwards. Nothing will change with Des in charge. Last year we started to win, only after Gosy, and a few other duds got injured. I’m ll for blooding new young guys, but Des won’t do it. Was the Tits game a message that they don’t want Des around any longer?

Everyone opinions on kids in our ranks

Zach Fulton - put 10 kgs on him bring him into squad.
Gordon chan kum tong - with our 9 issues is he an option ?
Samuela Fainu - big wraps from reports seems he be in roster next season
Alec Tuitavake - not seen much of him
injuried alot
Jamie Humphrey's- had clubs chasing him not sure if we retained him ??

Hey mate.

Imo Weekes and Tuitavake are the only non-current players who could step up next season. All the rest aren't anywhere near ready. Z. Fulton (come on). He was a novelty event.

We need two or three of these players gone: DCE, Taupau, Turbo, Jake.

We need to balance our roster, and not have 15% of our cap wasted every year. Tough, tough calls I know but in order to move forward, it needs.to occur.

I'd rather a fullback that has less ability than Tom, but actually takes the field 80-90% of the time.

I'm not sold on Fulton. Agree, he had a real dig in that Rooster game and didn't take a backwards step... mind you, he also had all the motivation in the world to play well that night. Not saying he can't be good and I'm happy to see him play some more games, but I just think many here are getting a bit carried away with him at this stage.

I'm not sold on Fulton. Agree, he had a real dig in that Rooster game and didn't take a backwards step... mind you, he also had all the motivation in the world to play well that night. Not saying he can't be good and I'm happy to see him play some more games, but I just think many here are getting a bit carried away with him at this stage.
From what I’ve seen he has the right attitude which is to have a real dig so would be good to see what he can do given some game time, semi reminds me of Watmough

I don't know much about these three but they have the killer look. I like it.
Screenshot_20220815-180824_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220815-180941_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220815-181017_Samsung Internet.jpg

What was impressive was his constant effort. Many of our first grade team would do well to learn from him.

Alec Tuitavake - does this guy even exist? I don't recall ever seeing him play in any grade recently?!
He looked quite good in a preseason trial

Turbo needs to stay out of the forwards. Nothing will change with Des in charge. Last year we started to win, only after Gosy, and a few other duds got injured. I’m ll for blooding new young guys, but Des won’t do it. Was the Tits game a message that they don’t want Des around any longer?
That's a bit of a myth really. Saab, Tuipulotu, Schuster, Koula, Olakau'atu, even inexperienced guys like Harper and Davey, Des certainly won't select them if he thinks they're not ready, but if he thinks they are and they get a chance and do well they hold their spots.

Hey mate.

Imo Weekes and Tuitavake are the only non-current players who could step up next season. All the rest aren't anywhere near ready. Z. Fulton (come on). He was a novelty event.

We need two or three of these players gone: DCE, Taupau, Turbo, Jake.

We need to balance our roster, and not have 15% of our cap wasted every year. Tough, tough calls I know but in order to move forward, it needs.to occur.

I'd rather a fullback that has less ability than Tom, but actually takes the field 80-90% of the time.
We know this around cap for last 3 seasons at least since Tom and Jake upgrades.
I disagree on Zach I see alot of lazy lumps with no go in them. Yesterday was quite pathetic watching the Titans march 60 metres set after set while our pack just watched them. Our forwards are simply custard

But your statement wasn't about being awesome or dominant against the top teams.

It was that we need 4 new props cause we won't finish higher than bottom 4 with Paseka, Toff and Keppie.

Desipte the fact we've demonstrated we can and in the case of last year can by a long way.
Run with that rotation next year and we'll finish bottom 4. In all likely we'll finish 1 or 2 wins away from bottom 4 this year. We need much much better if we're to even improve on this year's miserable efforts.

Run with that rotation next year and we'll finish bottom 4. In all likely we'll finish 1 or 2 wins away from bottom 4 this year. We need much much better if we're to even improve on this year's miserable efforts.

That's the thing mate. Reminds me of the rough days, where fans wanted to grip onto players who were decent, because the others are crap.

But that's how you have massive periods of mediocrity. See Tigers , Titans, Dogs and others.

We need to set the bar way higher, and go the route we did. We systematically brought in :

Ben Kennedy
Brent Kite
Steven Bell
Matt Orford
Jamie Lyon
Josh Perry

At the moment we are treading water. We are trying to sustain a very average roster , and hold to decent players (i.e. Croker at Hooker). To get to a GF, we need to be better right across the park.

It's the old adage - we are celebrating mediocrity. Fans are soaking up, and even celebrating the mediocrity. We need to lose that mentality and out if respect for that jersey, demand something better.

We need to stop making excuses. Excuses for Des. Excuses for Mestrov. Excuses for Penn. Excuses for poor behaviour / breaking the law. Excuses as to why they shouldn't play. STOP THE ****ING EXCUSES, or leave the job , and give it to someone who doesn't use them.

Bring Siebold in, let him sack whoever the **** he wants, from staff to players. Soup said we were an embarrassment the other day, and even I defended the place, but maybe, just maybe he was right.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4