2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading these posts is kind of depressing. Des is not stupid I am sure there is a plan for next year and beyond. If Garrick goes it’s only for money and nothing more!!!especially if it is Newcastle.
But with Ruben gone it's plan sad he should of never been allowed to leave. He is a much bettrr man than those 7

Mark my mate went to the Gold Members do the other night and said everyone was happy, getting on together and he had a good chat with Toff Sips and he said he loves the club, the place and he has got no intentions of leaving but in the end he said, its not up to him but he doesnt want to leave
Let us put things in correct perspective

We do not want Mr Penn to leave

We want Mr Penn to pull his Finger out and Lead us to another Grand final

Mark my mate went to the Gold Members do the other night and said everyone was happy, getting on together and he had a good chat with Toff Sips and he said he loves the club, the place and he has got no intentions of leaving but in the end he said, its not up to him but he doesnt want to leave
Yeah I was never convinced there was a big split , they are professional, they’d just move on.

On the other thread the rumour is that Sipley, Garrick, okalatu and Josh Aloiai have all asked for a release
Keep haumole. Keep Garrick for a year. Let him go when he is off contract and get somebody like Sean Russell here. Can play fullback too. Let the rest go. Spencer Leniu should be looked at too

Keep haumole. Keep Garrick for a year. Let him go when he is off contract and get somebody like Sean Russell here. Can play fullback too. Let the rest go. Spencer Leniu should be looked at too
Leniu would have been one of the "7" if he were here.

We can basically kiss goodbye the prospect of signing anyone like him for the next 5+ years.

Leniu would have been one of the "7" if he were here.

We can basically kiss goodbye the prospect of signing anyone like him for the next 5+ years.
If we run out in another pride jersey next year. Then people at the club need their heads checked. You cannot rest players every year

We are a farce but fear not Mestrov is in the paper saying we back the usa game still for next season. The reason he states that Penn lives in New York who gives a ****. So we sell a game to the broncos every year now this clown wants to give another home game away.

What we need is an owner who wants to improve the team for the supporters not an owner who wants to big note himself to his friends in New York.

I would sign Wade Graham on a 1 year contract and put him at #13 to show the forwards and young guys how to play with some grunt. Move Jake to prop for a year.

Then sign Franklin Pele for a couple years from the Sharks. Is young and better than a reserve grader

Would create the following side:
1 Trbojevic 2 Tuipulotu 3 Parker 4 Koula 5 Garrick 6 Schuster 7 DCE
8 Aloiai 9 Croker 10 Jake 11 Haumole 12 Tuilagi 13 Graham
14 Lawton 15 Sips 16 Paseka 17 Pele

I would sign Wade Graham on a 1 year contract and put him at #13 to show the forwards and young guys how to play with some grunt. Move Jake to prop for a year.

Then sign Franklin Pele for a couple years from the Sharks. Is young and better than a reserve grader

Pele has signed with the dogs apparently. Would of been a good get

Forget about Bradman best.. we should give weekes a go at fullback to begin with next year. Use the cash elsewhere. I do like the idea of Pele. Bulldogs haven't confirmed this signing yet. We need to sign Matt lodge in my opinion before anything else. We need mongrel. Pele and lodge are exactly that

1.Kaeo Weekes
2.Jason Saab
3.Tom Trbojevic
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Josh Schuster
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Josh Aloiai
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Matt Lodge
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Kelma Tuilagi
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Zac Fulton
15.Franklin Pele
16.Karl Lawton
17.Taniela Paseka

If it is actually humanly possible, that team is slower than the one we have right now. Tuipulotu is rubbish. We need a huge upgrade on Croker (who I love).

The players types we need, think Cameron Murray , Reuben Cotter, Liam Martin types mate. Not the plodders you have named.

Something like :

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Bradman Best
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick

06. Kaeo Weekes
07. DCE or Jamie Humphreys

08. Josh Aloiai
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Josh Schuster

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Kelma Tuilagi

And build around that. But with explosive, big, fast, aggressive players.

Hooker needs to be the main priority (even a trade if necessary)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8