2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Burbo ,Toff ,Bully , Parker, Harper all off contract next year and Chez big contract ends , you would think they will need a big year to get extended,might be a bit more player movement next year

On the other thread the rumour is that Sipley, Garrick, okalatu and Josh Aloiai have all asked for a release

It is what it is. We cannot expect that the dysfunctional relationships within the team will magically heal during a preseason. Our team dynamics have been completely shattered by recent events. There is no trust. They will never be able to play as a team again. We are in a rebuilding phase right now. Whether we like it or not, this is our reality. If any of the current team is asking for a release, it should be provided to them. This needs to be on terms that are favourable to the club. The club's very existence is threatened, and if that means releasing one or more of the big three as well, then so be it. The club should always be bigger than its players. Over the last decade we have watched it go the other way. This has clearly been to the club's detriment. Some hard decisions need to be made. Does our club management have the guts to do so?

Recruitment for 2023 be like
1661512221252.gif

It is what it is. We cannot expect that the dysfunctional relationships within the team will magically heal during a preseason. Our team dynamics have been completely shattered by recent events. There is no trust. They will never be able to play as a team again. We are in a rebuilding phase right now. Whether we like it or not, this is our reality. If any of the current team is asking for a release, it should be provided to them. This needs to be on terms that are favourable to the club. The club's very existence is threatened, and if that means releasing one or more of the big three as well, then so be it. The club should always be bigger than its players. Over the last decade we have watched it go the other way. This has clearly been to the club's detriment. Some hard decisions need to be made. Does our club management have the guts to do so?
This time last year we were on the way to building a premiership winning team and now we are back to fighting for bottom 4 again. Far out. None of this is on Des. The people who run our club have a lot to answer for.

That (our) ****ing marketing team have better got fired.

Thanks a lot you ass hats, hope the $12000 in profits in another limited edition jersey was worth it.

Penn is a ****ing muppet too.

I will be pissed if we lose Garrick and ola. The other guys are useless anyways and Ive never been attached to aloai, who sits out as much as he plays.

That (our) ****ing marketing team have better got fired.

Thanks a lot you ass hats, hope the $12000 in profits in another limited edition jersey was worth it.

Penn is a ****ing muppet too.

I will be pissed if we lose Garrick and ola. The other guys are useless anyways and I e never been attached to aloai, who sits out as much as he plays.
Yeah agree. Ola and Garrick have to stay. Let the others go

Reading these posts is kind of depressing. Des is not stupid I am sure there is a plan for next year and beyond. If Garrick goes it’s only for money and nothing more!!!especially if it is Newcastle.
That's not the point .
It's not up to Garrick .
We have a player signed for low $ next year ,you keep him to his contract.
These office guys cannot be that stupid !!
And we all wonder why we have cap problems.

On the other thread the rumour is that Sipley, Garrick, okalatu and Josh Aloiai have all asked for a release
Get them gone ,but the club needs to get back a player of same value .
If other clubs can why have we never done so !
Any other club wouldve been able to get whoever they want for AFB .
Not ours -zilch,nada ,nothing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10