2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is meant to be tongue in cheek but on a wing and a prayer also ?

1 - Tom T
2 - Saab
3 - Best
4 - Koula
5 - Garrick
6 - Schu
7 - DCE / Cust
8 - Aloiai
9 - API / Cust
10 - Klemmer
11 - Creighton / Tuilagi
12 - Okalatu
13 - Jake

14 - Paseka
15 - Tuilagi / Tuivake
16 - Pengai Jnr/ Keppie
17 - Weekes / Humphreys

Young Latin Fainu will be unleashed in 2024

Bottom feeding clubs do tend to have players leave, often to other bottom feeding clubs.

It says a lot about where we are at tbh.

Agree, they wouldn’t let Parker go without a decent replacement.
Or our centres will be Koula and Harper. Parker may be seen as surplus. Ben T as backup. Nothing would surprise me to be honest.

If Garrick is also leaving then our wingers will be Tui, Saab (gone for first half of the season due to ACL recovery) and Vaega. This is a typical Des roster overhaul.

Given we have Marty, Foran, Davey, Walker and possibly Parker and Garrick leaving - I would love to know what we are paying some of the remaining players. I know the reported numbers for T x 2 + DCE but we must be paying some significant overs.

Or our centres will be Koula and Harper. Parker may be seen as surplus. Ben T as backup. Nothing would surprise me to be honest.

If Garrick is also leaving then our wingers will be Tui, Saab (gone for first half of the season due to ACL recovery) and Vaega. This is a typical Des roster overhaul.

Given we have Marty, Foran, Davey, Walker and possibly Parker and Garrick leaving - I would love to know what we are paying some of the remaining players. I know the reported numbers for T x 2 + DCE but we must be paying some significant overs.

Patience. Signings will com. I have a gut feeling there will be a fair bit of movement after the GF.

Don’t forget we got, Tapua, aloia and Walker etc when they were still on contract. Contracts mean nothing. After the year we have had Manly have never been one to sit on their hands. Heads will roll.

French revolution all over again Sheik? Tens of thousands lost their heads during that misadventure. Hopefully wont be as many being decapped at Manly

Still think Parker would have made a pretty decent backrower...but then I think I'm alone with that idea. Oh well.
Yes you’ve said that many times , perhaps he doesn’t actually want to do it ( can’t say I blame him ).

Thought that Parker had another year on his contract still but recall some reference to the Tigers interested in him just prior to his previous re signing . If accurate and taking into account Harper 's and Tui 's indifferent form at different stages the past 12 months or so , big call in many ways . Plus his junior Manly connection and no doubt individual player friendships . Maybe , like Garrick , probably in that high 200 to 300 k salary range , limited improvement for Burbo as a centre , Feledy gone , no other obvious replacement coming through . Wait and see approach , koula a keeper there of course , not sure if Harper is the next best option as a co centre as things now seem. .

Interesting to read today the Roosters have signed up with Ipswich Jets for them to be a feeder team. Why can’t we have thinking like this instead of leaving it up to the Fultons to bus players in from West Syd
Does that make the Central Coast available for us? Or do they keep both?

Thought that Parker had another year on his contract still but recall some reference to the Tigers interested in him just prior to his previous re signing . If accurate and taking into account Harper 's and Tui 's indifferent form at different stages the past 12 months or so , big call in many ways . Plus his junior Manly connection and no doubt individual player friendships . Maybe , like Garrick , probably in that high 200 to 300 k salary range , limited improvement for Burbo as a centre , Feledy gone , no other obvious replacement coming through . Wait and see approach , koula a keeper there of course , not sure if Harper is the next best option as a co centre as things now seem. .
My concern is , to date , everything we know ( or hear ) is one way ……OUT!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8