2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And don’t forget we were still paying freight for Suli this year , so if we let all these players go AND still pay freight we may as well just forfeit the 2023 season as all we will be able to afford is a couple of reserve graders from the Toomelah Tigers.

Personally I think it’s bull**** rumours but let’s see.

And don’t forget we were still paying freight for Suli this year , so if we let all these players go AND still pay freight we may as well just forfeit the 2023 season as all we will be able to afford is a couple of reserve graders from the Toomelah Tigers.

We didn't pay freight for Suli. Dragons signed him for 600k.

I agree I have only read that rumour on here it’s not even in the media from what I have seen
Also the club went out of its way for the clearly popular Fainu ,so why would they turn after that effort, the jersey as own goal as it was could not motivate that response imo
For 2023 less crucial injuries a 9 and a 10 will be a good start
Anyways Go Manly against the Faders

That's not the point .
It's not up to Garrick .
We have a player signed for low $ next year ,you keep him to his contract.
These office guys cannot be that stupid !!
And we all wonder why we have cap problems.
Yeah I guess you are right but these days it seems to be acceptable to sign players while they are still contracted especially on their last season. It appears this happens when extension talks begin I suspect Garricks manager will looking for FB money ( which we could not afford) if a club is willing to pay then you have players looking to move.. we have also signed players this way. I think this has become a ugly part of the game but as many rightly say it is a business at the end of the day…

Yeah I guess you are right but these days it seems to be acceptable to sign players while they are still contracted especially on their last season. It appears this happens when extension talks begin I suspect Garricks manager will looking for FB money ( which we could not afford) if a club is willing to pay then you have players looking to move.. we have also signed players this way. I think this has become a ugly part of the game but as many rightly say it is a business at the end of the day…

Silly by the NRL. Such an easy way to build a disconnect with your own clubs players. Despite his polarizing behaviors, Dylan Walker was always one of my favorites (and honestly, probably our last marquee player acquisition) - 2015, but his signing with The Warriors so long ago, has made me look at him with a complete "meh" attitude (don't even bother to defend him like I used to on social media.)

It's already so hard to build affinity with current players with the comings and goings (our club particularly hard given their attitudes and personalities). Jake, Garrick, Foz, Marty, Croker, Davey, Keppie would be the only players I'd say I currently "like or enjoying watching" atm for us (and some of them are toilers, and not even that great quality wise).

Out of interest..... does anyone really think that we will sign anyone (apart from that Tigers guy)?

Out of interest..... does anyone really think that we will sign anyone (apart from that Tigers guy)?
Mestrov + Des + Fulton + Crusher + Warwick is extremely underwhelming.

2 fringe signings in 2 years (despite a mass exodus) from cellar dweller teams in Bullemor and Tuilagi.

The signs point towards a no here. We are a sinking ship, with an unhappy playing group and out dated , currently unsuccessful coach . Who'd want to be part of that ?

I think we will definitely sign at least a couple of additional FG players. Marty will release quite a lot $ in the salary cap.

I hope so feathered friend

Watching the competitors ,
The top eight teams
, The Manus , strike centres
the Grants , strike hookers
the JWHs strike props

We will be in Strife in 2023 if we do not match the Strike

Losing only sits well with losers

Losing does not sit well with Proud Manly People or our proud legendary clubs winning culture

If this Losing keeps up all those responsible for Losing can get Lost !!!

Losing only sits well with losers

Losing does not sit well with Proud Manly People or our proud legendary clubs winning culture

If this Losing keeps up all those responsible for Losing can get Lost !!!

Mate, we've won 40 something odd percent of our games the last 5 years ? What's going to magically change that average anytime soon. If you could say tangible things rather than the wishy washy stuff, too mate.

Mate, we've won 40 something odd percent of our games the last 5 years ? What's going to magically change that average anytime soon.
Mr Penn has always said it is a results Driven Business

And every great leader takes accountability for the Results as Greatness starts at the top

In tough times we all look up to our Leader

In 2023 we await for Mr Penns magic Manly touch

Mark my mate went to the Gold Members do the other night and said everyone was happy, getting on together and he had a good chat with Toff Sips and he said he loves the club, the place and he has got no intentions of leaving but in the end he said, its not up to him but he doesnt want to leave

Willard Mitt Romney an American politician, businessman, and lawyer serving as the junior United States senator from Utah
See the source image

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11