2022 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most disgusting draw ever. 6 f*** Thursday nights. I thought Greenberg was bad, but this creep Abdo is out to bankrupt us, masquerading as a Manly supporter. :mad::mad::mad:

Most disgusting draw ever. 6 f*** Thursday nights. I thought Greenberg was bad, but this creep Abdo is out to bankrupt us, masquerading as a Manly supporter. :mad::mad::mad:
The thing is though, it’ll likely do the opposite to bankrupting us.

By having such a large amount of free to air games on Thursday and Friday night, we become a hugely valuable proposition for potential sponsors etc due to the wider spread coverage.

I agree, I’d much prefer a Sunday afternoon game to a Thursday/Friday night as a fan and it’ll make it harder to get the kids there that’s for sure, but there are clear positives from a commercial perspective.

lol we have 11 free to air games total ~ which is great for sponsors
we only leave Sydney twice from rounds 13-25 - so marginally worse off than the eels, who only leave once, but they play this years entire top 4 in the last 6 rounds... good luck with that

When I first saw the draw, I thought it very tough as we play all the top 8 sides in the first 12 rounds. However, the table below shows we play even amounts of games against both top 8 & bottom 8 sides and also only 4 games against top 4 sides. Using this criteria, the Broncos have the worst draw - 14 games against top 8 sides with 6 games against top 4 sides and 10 games against bottom 8 sides.

draw.jpg

2022 State of Origin Ramifications

If fit, Turbo, Jake & DCE will probably all play Origin. Other contenders may be Schuster, Olakau'atu and Bullemor. If many wingers are out injured, even Saab could come into the mix (Freddy likes him)

Game One 8 pm Wednesday 8 June Sydney
We will lose players Saturday 4 June, Rd 13 v Warriors @ 4 Pines
(Hopefully, we don't lose players Sunday 12 June, Rd 14 v WST @ Campbelltown)

Game Two 6 pm Sunday 26 June Perth
Hopefully, we don't lose players Thursday 30 June, Rd 16 v Storm @ 4 Pines

Game Three 8 pm Wednesday 13 July Brisbane
We have a bye the week before, but may lose players Saturday 16 July, Rd 18 v Knights @ 4 Pines

2022 Sea Eagles Draw.jpg

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Not fair, not fair, not bloody fair! Damn rorters, I was planning on catching that game up here at home@:mad:

Now I only get to see the boys play the bloody vermin up here on the Coast.

How did you come up with 0% for the SCG?
We beat Parra there in 2006, 23-22.
Nothing like a good internet stat.

Also, how many times have we played there in the last 3 decades?

Last edited:
How did you come up with 0% for the SCG?
We beat Parra there in 2006, 23-22.
Nothing like a good internet stat.

Also, how many times have we played three in the last 3 decades?

Played there 3 times since 2003. 1-2 record.

Also, positive about the SCG game on a Friday night is that it's great for those fans that work in the CBD who can head straight to the game after work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4