2022 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
There seems to be a few stories about the 2022 Draw. Daily Telegraph has an article about it today but can’t access.

Googled 2022 NRL draw and the prediction is that we okay Gold Coast round 1.

For Manly's draw, all that has been confirmed is:
- 10 games at 4 Pines Park
- 1 game at Mudgee
- 1 game at Suncorp (Magic Round)
There seems to be a few stories about the 2022 Draw. Daily Telegraph has an article about it today but can’t access.

Googled 2022 NRL draw and the prediction is that we okay Gold Coast round 1.

For Manly's draw, all that has been confirmed is:
- 10 games at 4 Pines Park
- 1 game at Mudgee
- 1 game at Suncorp (Magic Round)
Have seen that said today, but where is the confirmation please? (not to members, naturally)

Have seen that said today, but where is the confirmation please? (not to members, naturally)

Confirmed by the club to members, most likely because they would have already submit their venue choices for 2022 for the draw so TV networks can prepare.

Can't see Fox and Nein wanting to both cover a game in Mudgee on a Thursday night.

Happy to take a 1 point win in R1
The anticipation of the 2022 season already has me excited, much to look forward too.
Titans will be no easy beats in 22 and the best part playing them early, is they will run out a brand new halves pairing, which usually takes a few games to work out..

Settle buddy! We are notoriously slow-starters and the Tits are a bogey team.
Yeah, I know the Tits have given us grief before at home, and that we're slow out of the blocks. It's been like this for quite a few seasons now. Des will remind the boys of this unwanted stat. We made short work of the Tits twice, and the bogey tag they have on us will be well and truly consigned to the bin. They would be tossing and turning in there sleep at the thought of a rampaging T Turbo carving them up again.

I wish I could remember the try, I was unable to find a highlight of this try but the torso try was back in round 9 2009 games. (google search)

One of my all time favorite players - amazingly footballer with strength and speeds

What I would give if he could go on keeping his speed in those latter years to match his experience and smarts… great player indeed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8