2022 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
F$$k eels get the dream draw don't leave Sydney only 1 in the final 11 rounds that's right you can tell who is the chosen team in 2022

F$$$K the NRL.

Sorry but to have start with 2 away games

And end with 2 away games we just got royally screwed plus our 1st home on a Sunday night 615 just crazy.

We are certainly up against it next year .

We only play 3 games out of the first 12 at home ground 4 Pines 😡😡😡
What a fukn joke !!!!!
And the fact we play both first 2 games away
Last 2 games away.

We have been shafted this year.

As I said earlier parra in rounds 14-25 only leave Sydney once..that's a huge advantage only playing away Sydney teams in that run plus one trip to Suncorp.

It's beyond a joke.

Another club that knows exactly what the Origin period is like is Manly, who will likely be without the Trbojevic brothers and Daly Cherry-Evans once again.

However, Des Hasler’s side has a relatively easy run, facing the Warriors in Round 13, followed by the Tigers, Cowboys and then going up against the Storm before getting the bye in Round 17 and then facing the Knights three days after Origin III.

Overall, Manly actually have quite an attractive draw. They only have four games against top-four teams — the lowest out of every club.

The Sea Eagles have a tough couple of weeks to start the year with a blockbuster Thursday-night clash with the premiers to open the season. They then face the Roosters in Round 2.

But at the other end of the draw, if Manly are sitting in a good position, their last month leading into finals could be quite cruisy with games against the Titans, Sharks, Raiders and Bulldogs. Three of those teams didn’t make the finals this year.

No Panthers , souths , dragons home games.

annoyed no south’s home game against us this year at 4 pines.

yet we play knights cowboys and titans all at home 3 teams which we will get much lower crowds.

no Sunday afternoon footy either at 4 pines which is a disgrace from the nrl and whoever from our club lobbied for the draw.

Scheduling isn’t great but the actual draw is pretty reasonable I think mate.
Had a second look yes not bad a draw for us, just hate the fact we don’t play all Sydney teams at home specially south’s and panthers, yes harder matches but would easily draw bigger crowds than cowboys , Titans and knights home matches.

scheduling isn’t great I agree like why put us vs Melbourne storm at Brookvale 4 days after state of origin 2 in Perth, it’s one of our biggest drawing crowd attended matches and put it in the middle of origin crazy.

12 free to air games are a plus for the club and 2 away games at Gosford stadium are another one always enjoy watching games up there.

And the fact we play both first 2 games away
Last 2 games away.

We have been shafted this year.

As I said earlier parra in rounds 14-25 only leave Sydney once..that's a huge advantage only playing away Sydney teams in that run plus one trip to Suncorp.

It's beyond a joke.
I wonder how many times they redo the draw to end up with what they really want.

I wonder how many times they redo the draw to end up with what they really want.
i agree but leading into finals only playing in Sydney apart from one week against the broncos up in Suncorp is a huge advantage to parramatta in rounds 14-25.

the nrl could of not given the scum eels a more bigger advantage!!

i agree but leading into finals only playing in Sydney apart from one week against the broncos up in Suncorp is a huge advantage to parramatta in rounds 14-25.

the nrl could of not given the scum eels a more bigger advantage!!
Allowing them to rort the salary cap ?

Sorry forgot that was already tried and they got a weak penalty that meant they could still make the finals.

Allowing them to rort the salary cap ?

Sorry forgot that was already tried and they got a weak penalty that meant they could still make the finals.
Whoops forgot that and agree with you.
Silly me.
But in relation to getting the slime to a GF in 2022 the NRL could not have been more helpful in terms of the draw in 2022.

Look, you can probably go onto any forum and fans will be complaining that they have the ****ty end of the stick. The fact of the matter is that if we are good enough to win the comp then we will win it. We should be letting other teams worry about playing us

Para do not travel but play every top 4 team twice
That non travel factor come finals time is huge and a big reason why I can see parra sadly going deep next year and being the NRL feel good story of 2022!!

Look, you can probably go onto any forum and fans will be complaining that they have the ****ty end of the stick. The fact of the matter is that if we are good enough to win the comp then we will win it. We should be letting other teams worry about playing us
I now live on the Gold Coast so can’t attend Manly home games at 4 Pines Brookie Oval anymore , but can’t believe you Manly local residents are happy to have only 3 games there ! But more concerning is that it is not a level playing field when others have 6 home & 6 away by the middle of the comp. The NRL has certainly made some stupid decisions in the last few years , and this is just another total f..k up and no wonder fans are other this type of incompetence!!!😡😡😡

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8