2021 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The following is from the SMH about Hodgson, somehow linking us to an interest in him. I can't believe that.
The rise of back-up hooker Starling is believed to be a sensitive topic. He led Canberra to 11 wins from 14 games when Hodgson was injured last year. It’s the reason there is now conjecture over whether Hodgson will see out the final year of his $800,000 contract.
The Broncos have held internal discussions about luring him north of the border, and Manly and Canterbury would also be expected to join the conversation should he be looking for a new home.

The following is from the SMH about Hodgson, somehow linking us to an interest in him. I can't believe that.
The rise of back-up hooker Starling is believed to be a sensitive topic. He led Canberra to 11 wins from 14 games when Hodgson was injured last year. It’s the reason there is now conjecture over whether Hodgson will see out the final year of his $800,000 contract.
The Broncos have held internal discussions about luring him north of the border, and Manly and Canterbury would also be expected to join the conversation should he be looking for a new home.
When your future is not clear everything is an option

Well if Fainu case goes badly then we will be scrambling for quality topline #9.

Speculation I’d say, or perhaps they have seen our 9 play and just stated the obvious

blink-182 wtf GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4