2021 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate that I am saying this because i hate this guy, but josh Maguire on the cheap for two years could be ideal. He would bring some needed mongrel in defence that we are lacking

i feel dirty but I agree wholeheartedly. Every team needs a grub.

Well at least we know Des wants experience in years if our 2 signings are anything to go by.

So do I.
If you don’t expect something you can’t be disappointed and if we do sign someone good it’s a bonus.
Expectations must always remain high
We need to keep up with the high standards that the Great Manly people have set and made our legendary club great
Only the Mediocre marvel at anything else but winning the comp and basking in Glory
1973-victory-lap.jpg

We need to keep up with the high standards that the Great Manly people have set and made our legendary club great
Only the Mediocre marvel at anything else but winning the comp and basking in Glory
View attachment 15748
I knew it!!! Bloody Sharks supporter! The ultimate troll playing the long game - your secret is out BOZO...or should I say...ET!

View attachment 15748
I agree, but unfortunately when it comes to recruitment the past few years we have not set the bar high at all. This has in turn reflected in our performances.

I agree, but unfortunately when it comes to recruitment the past few years we have not set the bar high at all. This has in turn reflected in our performances.

Spot on . Arko used to say if you cant beat them buy them . Bellamy says if you cant buy them find them and make them . Manly now says we cant compete with the stronger clubs . I say hire stronger innovative people so they can make us stronger .
Excuses need to be erased and The bar needs to be raised . Our bar has not been raised since 9 years ago and we have forgotten how to win in the office and on the field and our club has developed performance anxiety .
We are not the dominant force we proudly once were . We need to raise the Bar once again
graph-clipart-raise-the-bar-2.gif

The season isn’t even over and supporters are screaming for A grade signings. Hilarious.

Does anyone seriously think the club will announce the signings immediately anyway?... no. They will drip feed them to us over the off-season to sustain membership renewals.

I’m sure the club has news on the horizon and those with the short attention spans will just have to wait for the good news.

Davey and Foz I’m sure are just the beginning.

Patience
Patient ? Lets put things in perspective shall we my feathered friend ....
We have been patient for 9 fcking empty years

Last edited:
View attachment 15748

Ah the memories. Is that the 1973 team because it looks like Mayes behind Fulton

Ah the memories. Is that the 1973 team because it looks like Mayes behind Fulton

Please correct me if I am wrong ...
From left to right Irvine , Zorba , Igor Eadie , Mayes , The Incomparable Immortal , Lurch , Brown , Ian Martin
I cant make out the other Grand Final Winning Legends
1973-victory-lap.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4