2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good morning feathered friend

Terrible value ?
One dollar and 45 cents a week is terrible value ??? seriously ???
It is better value than being a Bear supporter . Ask the Bear supporters if they would be willing to pay a measly One dollar and 45 cents a week ($75) to replace our club in the NRL in 2021

$75 has been the lowest membership pack in years and our Manly club membership was still the lowest in previous years so there is no excuse

The moral of the story and the crux of this matter
BEING A CLUB MEMBER IS NOT AL ABOUT THE VALUE OF $ 1.45 CENTS A WEEK
IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH WE VALUE OUR GREAT CLUB BEING IN THE NRL
IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW PASSIONATE WE ARE ABOUT OUR CLUB

What other clubs are offering ?
Passionate Manly fans could not give a fck what other clubs are offering as they do not want to be a member of their club .
IT IS OFFENSIVE AND BLASPHEMOUS TO COMPARE OUR CLUB AGAINST OTHER CLUBS . DONT EVEN GO THERE FEATHERED FRIEND
HERE IS THE REASON WHY !!!
THE FACT IS OUR LEGENDARY CLUB IS THE ONLY CLUB IN THE NRL TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP EVERY DECADE SINCE THE NEW ERA SINCE THE 70S
I CHALLENGE EVERY MANLY SUPPORTER TO KEEP OUR LEGACY ALIVE AND ASSIST OUR CLUB TO BE ON TRACK FOR ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP THIS DECADE BY BECOMING A PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY CLUB MEMBER

LETS PUT THINGS IN TRUE PERSPECTIVE ON THE TRUE VALUE OF $1.45 A WEEK INVESTMENT

OUR $1.45 A WEEK AMOUNTS TO THIS !!!

View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952

View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952
View attachment 15952
2021 BECOME A PROUD AND PASSIONATE CLUB MEMBER
AND JOIN US FOR SOME FUN
View attachment 15952
Wow ....... that's a lot CAPS ......

Can someone advise please with the purchase of the Sea Eagles 75 Membership I just wanted to know how many tickets does it allow you to purchase for a game and can you choose your seat if you get this membership

Got a text message from the club saying my membership was up for automatic renewal but my card number has changed. To opt out call or contact?
Wtf? I didn't set up an auto renewal. Ever! Due to finance and circumstance some years I'm a member, other times not.
I probably will be next year but I don't like being told I'm up for automatic renewal when I didn't ever organise this.
Not happy Manly membership.
I am poking my tongue out and blowing a raspberry in your direction.
Same.
Then I'm told by email the cost, and I have the option of donating the balance to the club by following a link to do a 'credit reconciliation'. Which I tried to do but could not, because I was required to enter my member number, which was on my member cards but I chucked them after the season. And when I logged on the website I couldn't even find my member number there! Either it was too hard or it was just me but either way in the end I gave up. Although I did email membership to say I'd tried, and I had intended to donate the balance, which they claim anyway as I didn't (couldn't) complete the linked form. No reply or acknowledgment though, which would have been nice.

Anyway I have supported the club through membership for a number of years but not sure how many more. I mean, for years it has not been a 'club', in the sense it has private owners and all we are really buying is ticket packages (or caps). If now we are buying the ability to buy tickets its getting a bit esoteric, like speculating on futures. Not sure if Rusty and Politis and the Broncos treat members this way, maybe they just throw in few 100k extra each season and don't worry about it.

I have just come across the pricing for members tickets for the first home game of the season and honestly I am actually fuming at these prices....

1606461503025.png

I know there will be limited access to Brookie in 2021, but fair dinkum who in their right mind thought it would be ok to charge members more than the game day ticketing price from previous seasons to sit on the hill when we've already paid $75 for a membership.

If you divide the $75 membership across the 9 home games ($8.33), our first game at Brookie will set me back $43.33 to sit on the hill.....

That' $900 for 2 tickets if I go to all home games and sit in FMs stand where I normally sit yet I normally pay $450 All season for 2.

Crazy in a covid time to have those prices.

2022 we long term members better get a decent discount.

Sorry @The Wheel But the membership team have lost me on this one with the prices.

I have just come across the pricing for members tickets for the first home game of the season and honestly I am actually fuming at these prices....

View attachment 16060
I know there will be limited access to Brookie in 2021, but fair dinkum who in their right mind thought it would be ok to charge members more than the game day ticketing price from previous seasons to sit on the hill when we've already paid $75 for a membership.

If you divide the $75 membership across the 9 home games ($8.33), our first game at Brookie will set me back $43.33 to sit on the hill.....
This is a total rort! Over a decade I have paid no more than 28 dollars a game to watch a game at Brooky in my usual seat, now I am being asked to pay almost double to watch us play the Vermin.

This is exploitation and a kick in the teeth for loyal members like myself. I love going to Brookvale and have done since I was 8. This is a cynical money grab and my question is will these steep prices be in place when we go back to normal at some stage?

Remember we were told some games would be dearer , others a lot cheaper!!

It may well average out !!

PS: I don’t know if that’s fact but I’m sure Wheelie mentioned this at some stage.

PS: I don’t know if that’s fact but I’m sure Wheelie mentioned this at some stage.

Well to average it out, tickets should be around $15-20 for the lesser games, but then again if we're paying minimum $30 for a Thursday night game against the Panthers, you can tell they won't be coming down much more

I think we are now seeing how short sighted and unfair the decision on ticket pricing for the 2021 season.

For over a decade I have had a season ticket in the Fulton Menzies stand and I have been happy to pay the 280 dollars for 10 home games and that pricing is fair and reasonable. Now I am eing asked to pay for the same seat, up to 45 dollars for the Penrith game on a Thursday night and 50 buck for the Souffs game!

For the club to do this to their members and fans when people have lost jobs and income through this bloody pandemic, shows how out of touch the membership team are!

I predict there will be a massive back lash about this as this is what the Tigpies do at Leichhardt now to their fans and Leichhardt has not had a full house for a few seasons now.

Surely with the capacity being reduced it would be more advisable to increase tickets by the rate of inflation. I could live with paying 35 dollars even.

This pricing structure is a kick in the teeth for people who like going to games like myself. Is there any certainty that we will see any minor grades next year?? Will the pricing revert back once the Centre of Excellence is finished?

Massive fail from the club in my opinion!

I think we are now seeing how short sighted and unfair the decision on ticket pricing for the 2021 season.

For over a decade I have had a season ticket in the Fulton Menzies stand and I have been happy to pay the 280 dollars for 10 home games and that pricing is fair and reasonable. Now I am eing asked to pay for the same seat, up to 45 dollars for the Penrith game on a Thursday night and 50 buck for the Souffs game!

For the club to do this to their members and fans when people have lost jobs and income through this bloody pandemic, shows how out of touch the membership team are!

I predict there will be a massive back lash about this as this is what the Tigpies do at Leichhardt now to their fans and Leichhardt has not had a full house for a few seasons now.

Surely with the capacity being reduced it would be more advisable to increase tickets by the rate of inflation. I could live with paying 35 dollars even.

This pricing structure is a kick in the teeth for people who like going to games like myself. Is there any certainty that we will see any minor grades next year?? Will the pricing revert back once the Centre of Excellence is finished?

Massive fail from the club in my opinion!
You took my words right out of my mouth
Me would of given the options for members to purchase game packs say 3 games for $90 ga admissions and $110 for grandstand seating.

As I said before I am going to pay nearly$ 1000 for the 9 home games where anzstadium membership will cost me about $1350 All year and that includes soo, grandfinal, rugby and soccer.

Please @The Wheel we are not having a go at you personally at all but I seriously feel this is not the decision to have been made in a global pandemic.

Will probably go to all 9 home games still and pay the money but wanted to make it clear I agree with above post this is very wrong for the club to do this.

View attachment 16060

due to other commitments ive been a non ticketed member for a couple of years as it is difficult to attend games, paying a similar price to what is asked now.
if i was in your shoes id be pi55ed!
but for me no different so i will renew shortly

Here's a good one:

1x adult ticket for a member for the Souths game - $35

2x adult and 1x child tickets under a family membership for the Souths game - $37... for three tickets!

If that is the case the club next week should tell.members now that the full draw is out what is the prices for all matches, so we can know which matches are going to be the cheaper ones

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4