2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our membership packages absolutely suck.

The Club should be embarrassed and ashamed.

If this is the best they can do step aside. We are long odds on to have the lowest membership numbers in 2021.

Our membership packages absolutely suck.

The Club should be embarrassed and ashamed.

If this is the best they can do step aside. We are long odds on to have the lowest membership numbers in 2021.

Under staffed, and maybe on holidays? That's all I've got, because it seems there is zero progression on and off the field, and its as though they don't care either way.

Under staffed, and maybe on holidays? That's all I've got, because it seems there is zero progression on and off the field, and its as though they don't care either way.

I checked out opposition and Titans, Bunnies and Dogs are all over it.

I have an 8 year old nephew who just loved getting a package on his birthday each year. Plus his membership pack.

I dont think I will even bother signing him up this year year he can have my $2 cap.

I'll be surprised if this doesn't backfire on them. I didn't pledge earlier in the year, primarily because it went to my junk folder and I missed it altogether. I wasn't fussed because I figured they'd ask again at year's end.
I was a little put out though, because all the theatre tickets I had either gave an instant refund with just an email to let me know they'd done it or, in the case of one small operation, requested that they keep the money and I'd have a later credit. Through all those early days, no word from the club.
In fact, very little throughout the year and I find it hard to believe that a major sporting club is less able to communicate than a small theatre.
Then came the ridiculous $75 deal.
Next (finally!) an email saying I could either get a refund I was entitled to for this year's tickets or donate that money ($259) to the club.
I have to admit, I was going to give it to them but after the next year's membership debacle and what I perceive to be a complete lack of communication from the powers that be about the ticket situation and OUR TEAM for that matter, I thought bugger it and requested the money back.
The final bit of ridiculousness was when I clicked the link and discovered they'd set up the whole process through Survey Monkey. Seriously? We are rank amateur at best.
If you can't afford the club Scott Penn, sell the bloody thing while it might be worth something.
Or is it too late?

They will care when they lose memberships & money they rely on!

To all those proud and passionate Manly fans that make the effort and contribute to make a difference by becoming part of the great Manly people that make our club great and proudly wear their 2021 club membership cap with great honour

Our Legendary club will acknowledge your greatness with this email ...

We are so excited to welcome you back as a Manly Sea Eagles Member for the 2021 season. Without our Members, the Club would not be what it is today and we greatly value your support and dedication.
We wanted to share with you some important information below regarding your 2021 Membership.

Your Membership pack should arrive in the mail from early January 2021. Once your pack has been dispatched, you will receive a notification email. From the dispatch date we advise around 10 business days until delivery.
If you are expecting more than one package they may arrive separately.
If you have purchased a Membership as a gift please contact the Membership team on (02) 9970 3000 and we can arrange for a gift certificate to be emailed.
PLEASE NOTE: Match day tickets will be available in the coming months. Be sure to keep an eye out on your emails for all the latest information.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ...

We have some awesome Member exclusive benefits for you to take advantage of:

• EXCLUSIVE access to purchase tickets to Sea Eagles home games in 2021
  • 10% off Sea Eagles Merchandise through our official store
This can be redeemed at the Official Sea Eagles Store which is now located inside the Manly Leagues Club (563 Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100). To redeem online use your Membership number in the 'MEMBER/DISCOUNT CODE' section at checkout.
Please Note: The Membership number must be 7 digits. If you have a 5 or 6 digit Member number, place enough 0's at the beginning to ensure it is 7 digits long.
For example: Member Number: 26654, you would need to type 0026654.

• Member exclusive emails and content
  • Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final
  • Exclusive Member Only discounts with our major partners and sponsors
  • 5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at Lottoland outlets
Plus plenty more...

OUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR WORLD
OUR GREATNESS IS WHAT WE GIVE

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE TRUE MANLY BELIEVERS AND GIVERS THAT GIVE OUR LEGENDARY CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A SUCCESS IN 2021 AND BEYOND !!!
mail.png

I got an email from the club saying a family membership will be released this coming Wednesday. This is a positive, I feared family’s such as mine with 4 kids would be priced out of going. Will wait until I see the details before getting too excited.
No sign of the new family membership option on the MWSE website today...

To support the club I'll be auto renewing the 5 x memberships I pay for the family but I don't like getting ripped off and I have to say I'll definitely be renewing reluctantly. That package is a really, really **** deal. It is so not worth close to $75. The club are taking the piss ..... $75 for a hat and "exclusive digital content"? It should be $20 (max). Whoever is running membership clearly hasn't looked at what other clubs are offering for much less or just want Manly to have the least memberships in the NRL.

To support the club I'll be auto renewing the 5 x memberships I pay for the family but I don't like getting ripped off and I have to say I'll definitely be renewing reluctantly. That package is a really, really **** deal. It is so not worth close to $75. The club are taking the piss ..... $75 for a hat and "exclusive digital content"? It should be $20 (max). Whoever is running membership clearly hasn't looked at what other clubs are offering for much less or just want Manly to have the least memberships in the NRL.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Did they decide on $75 because it's our 75th year?
Good thing we're not any older!

First of all congratulations for renewing and for being one of the great Manly people that are investing to make our club great

Now lets put things in perspective for the ones on here that think they are getting a rough deal for that 75$ club membership investment

SO THE MANLY SUPPORTERS THINK WE ARE GETTING A ROUGH DEAL ???
LETS PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE SHALL WE ???

ASK THE FCKING POOR NORTH SYDNEY BEAR SUPPORTERS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THE ROUGH DEAL THEY GOT BY HAVING NO FCKING CLUB TO SUPPORT IN THE NRL .

AND HOW THEY ARE RAISING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TRY AND GET THEIR CLUB BACK AND WE IN OUR OWN UNGRATEFUL PESSIMISTIC MINDS THINK WE ARE DOING IT ROUGH BY DOING WHAT OTHER CLUB MEMBERS DO THAT ARE PASSIONATE , PROUD AND PRIVILEGED TO HAVE A CLUB IN THE NRL AND THAT IS THEY INVEST IN THEIR CLUBS FUTURE BY BECOMING CLUB MEMBERS

PETER PETERS ONCE CALLED US IRRELEVANT SAUSAGE ROLL EATERS
AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SOME OF US ON HERE THAT IS TRUE
THE ONLY TRUE RELEVANT MANLY SUPPORTERS ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE A RELEVANT CONTRIBUTION AND THEY ARE THE RELEVANT FANS THAT MAKE UP THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR CLUB

LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND RAISE THE FCKING BAR AND SHOW SOME PASSION AND PRIDE FOR YOUR CLUB FOR GOD SAKE !!!
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Last edited:
Guys right at the moment, I would pay $100 and not give a sh1t if i got a hat or not. Club needs our support. In saying that I would like to hear something from Penn....just anything

Can I pledge to renew on the proviso that we hear nothing from Penn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8