2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First of all congratulations for renewing and for being one of the great Manly people that are investing to make our club great

Now lets put things in perspective for the ones on here that think they are getting a rough deal for that 75$ club membership investment

SO THE MANLY SUPPORTERS THINK WE ARE GETTING A ROUGH DEAL ???
LETS PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE SHALL WE ???

ASK THE FCKING POOR NORTH SYDNEY BEAR SUPPORTERS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THE ROUGH DEAL THEY GOT BY HAVING NO FCKING CLUB TO SUPPORT IN THE NRL .

AND HOW THEY ARE RAISING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TRY AND GET THEIR CLUB BACK AND WE IN OUR OWN UNGRATEFUL PESSIMISTIC MINDS THINK WE ARE DOING IT ROUGH BY DOING WHAT OTHER CLUB MEMBERS DO THAT ARE PASSIONATE , PROUD AND PRIVILEGED TO HAVE A CLUB IN THE NRL AND THAT IS THEY INVEST IN THEIR CLUBS FUTURE BY BECOMING CLUB MEMBERS

PETER PETERS ONCE CALLED US IRRELEVANT SAUSAGE ROLL EATERS
AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SOME OF US ON HERE THAT IS TRUE
THE ONLY TRUE RELEVANT MANLY SUPPORTERS ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE A RELEVANT CONTRIBUTION AND THEY ARE THE RELEVANT FANS THAT MAKE UP THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR CLUB

LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND RAISE THE FCKING BAR AND SHOW SOME PASSION AND PRIDE FOR YOUR CLUB FOR GOD SAKE !!!
View attachment 15943
My feedback was not about being a member but about the value of the membership pack compared to what other clubs are offering. Surely, Manly could easily get more members if the membership package was better and was actually worth $75. It's simply not worth $75. For many of the reasons that you often write about because I can afford it I will pay it and we'll remain members but I think it's terrible value and I think plenty of people won't pay it but would if it was better value.

My feedback was not about being a member but about the value of the membership pack compared to what other clubs are offering. Surely, Manly could easily get more members if the membership package was better and was actually worth $75. It's simply not worth $75. For many of the reasons that you often write about because I can afford it I will pay it and we'll remain members but I think it's terrible value and I think plenty of people won't pay it but would if it was better value.

It’ll be really interesting to see how our membership numbers go , quite possibly now there’s no tickets or guarantee of tickets they’ll be at their lowest ever level!!

A stab in the dark but well under 10,000 I reckon.

It’ll be really interesting to see how our membership numbers go , quite possibly now there’s no tickets or guarantee of tickets they’ll be at their lowest ever level!!

A stab in the dark but well under 10,000 I reckon.

Toss of the coin mate, given you can’t purchase tickets unless you’re a member, it could lead to some reasonable numbers.

As I said to the membership team, this isn’t a one size fits all approach. I understand the reasons the club has done it - it’ll work for some but for others it may not.

Attention Members

For existing family members there is an email that went out this afternoon about a great package offer for existing family members only. Check the email out - in short for every adult 75 family member they get the child membership free. There will also be family ticket packages available as well. NB this offer is for existing members only.

For any members that would like a car sticker please contact the membership team at the club and they will send one to you. @Mark from Brisbane this is for you

Also interesting enough membership sales are almost three times above what they were last year - the club is very appreciative and grateful of the response so far from existing and new members.

Got a text message from the club saying my membership was up for automatic renewal but my card number has changed. To opt out call or contact?
Wtf? I didn't set up an auto renewal. Ever! Due to finance and circumstance some years I'm a member, other times not.
I probably will be next year but I don't like being told I'm up for automatic renewal when I didn't ever organise this.
Not happy Manly membership.
I am poking my tongue out and blowing a raspberry in your direction.

Got a text message from the club saying my membership was up for automatic renewal but my card number has changed. To opt out call or contact?
Wtf? I didn't set up an auto renewal. Ever! Due to finance and circumstance some years I'm a member, other times not.
I probably will be next year but I don't like being told I'm up for automatic renewal when I didn't ever organise this.
Give them a buzz / they will sort it out no problem

I know for a while there they had a terrible online renewal system which forced you to automatically renew. You then had to call the club to get it canceled.

I cant believe their are no kids memberships. SImply now reason for this

But the lack of variation is staggering.

Looks to me as if they have said 'our ground and our team wont be competitive, call back next year. We might try a bit harder"

Mines set for auto renew and that’s fine with me , it’s a donation anyway.

BUT I’d still love a car sticker !!
how about this one:

s-l500.jpg

i got mine off ebay

Good morning feathered friend

Terrible value ?
One dollar and 45 cents a week is terrible value ??? seriously ???
It is better value than being a Bear supporter . Ask the Bear supporters if they would be willing to pay a measly One dollar and 45 cents a week ($75) to replace our club in the NRL in 2021

$75 has been the lowest membership pack in years and our Manly club membership was still the lowest in previous years so there is no excuse

The moral of the story and the crux of this matter
BEING A CLUB MEMBER IS NOT AL ABOUT THE VALUE OF $ 1.45 CENTS A WEEK
IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH WE VALUE OUR GREAT CLUB BEING IN THE NRL
IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW PASSIONATE WE ARE ABOUT OUR CLUB

What other clubs are offering ?
Passionate Manly fans could not give a fck what other clubs are offering as they do not want to be a member of their club .
IT IS OFFENSIVE AND BLASPHEMOUS TO COMPARE OUR CLUB AGAINST OTHER CLUBS . DONT EVEN GO THERE FEATHERED FRIEND
HERE IS THE REASON WHY !!!
THE FACT IS OUR LEGENDARY CLUB IS THE ONLY CLUB IN THE NRL TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP EVERY DECADE SINCE THE NEW ERA SINCE THE 70S
I CHALLENGE EVERY MANLY SUPPORTER TO KEEP OUR LEGACY ALIVE AND ASSIST OUR CLUB TO BE ON TRACK FOR ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP THIS DECADE BY BECOMING A PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY CLUB MEMBER

LETS PUT THINGS IN TRUE PERSPECTIVE ON THE TRUE VALUE OF $1.45 A WEEK INVESTMENT

OUR $1.45 A WEEK AMOUNTS TO THIS !!!

26b83f6457a9429e5d5870958f8d83ec.jpg

2021 BECOME A PROUD AND PASSIONATE CLUB MEMBER
AND JOIN US FOR SOME FUN

I think I saw that there were kids memberships. It’s $65 for the kids cap. Adults $75 for the cap.

Yep, but they use to get all sorts of goodies maybe a cap, a back pack, ruler, pen stickers etc etc

Think I’ll go the family pack for $150. I assume this entitles me to 4 caps (@ $37.50 a pop).

Think I’ll go the family pack for $150. I assume this entitles me to 4 caps (@ $37.50 a pop).
Mate my Mrs bought a cap for our youngest grandson ( 10) it’s got the NY symbol for New York , $55,

So $37.50 per cap IS A BARGAIN!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4