2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As a MWSE member it’s going to be more expensive to watch Manly games at Brookie in 2021 but I can understand the reasoning for bringing in this kind of system during COVID. As long as ticket prices are kept at reasonable levels I will be happy to attend a few games next season

As a MWSE member it’s going to be more expensive to watch Manly games at Brookie in 2021 but I can understand the reasoning for bringing in this kind of system during COVID. As long as ticket prices are kept at reasonable levels I will be happy to attend a few games next season
The good thing about this system is you only pay for what you can use, unlike this year when many members paid for a full season but didn’t get the opportunity to attend or be able to sit in their seats they paid for originally

The good thing about this system is you only pay for what you can use, unlike this year when many members paid for a full season but didn’t get the opportunity to attend or be able to sit in their seats they paid for originally
Agreed, I had a 5 game family membership and only used it once because when I was free I didn’t get tickets via the ballot and when I did get lucky in the ballot I was only able to go once.

Not really relevant to the topic, but does anyone know if the second tier competitions in both states will be played in ‘21. Fark I hope so, all teams suffered, but it seemed horrendous for Manly.

Not really relevant to the topic, but does anyone know if the second tier competitions in both states will be played in ‘21. Fark I hope so, all teams suffered, but it seemed horrendous for Manly.
All Depends on whether there is a requirement for an NRL bubble, ongoing border restrictions etc. With the bubble in place NRL players can’t mix with people from outside their family or the bubble (which many of the 2nd tier players fall into)

There was something in the video about credits from this season carrying over to next.

Anyway, it'll cost me (and other o/s people) $85, not $75 and that's with no chance of seeing games, but I'm still renewing.

Plus the club are saying it's Manly's 75th year. So who wouldn't want to be a part of that. woohoo!

All Depends on whether there is a requirement for an NRL bubble, ongoing border restrictions etc. With the bubble in place NRL players can’t mix with people from outside their family or the bubble (which many of the 2nd tier players fall into)

I recall Abdo saying in an interview with Triple M on GF Day that if things keep progressing well, the bubble won't be as strict in 2020, even the chance of no bubble at all.

$75 for a hat and the chance to purchase a ticket for each game, bargain.:rolleyes:
The money that we are investing is not all about a hat .
It is all about maintaining our proud history and success of our Great club
We all get on this forum with high expectations for our club to be a success
We the fans also play a big role in our clubs success
In order for our club to do better in 2021 the bar must be raised at all levels and us fans are included
We need to become great role models and lead by example and become Great club members
Looking forward to a much increased Manly club Membership numbers
It is time all Manly people raised the bar together
and together we will become a much stronger dominant club
Become the power within the Manly dominant force
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Last edited:
Man, we go through with another year of no second tier, we’re screwed.

Question for @The Wheel and @Mitch;

When it comes to finals time and Manly qualifies, ticketed members normally get preference over non-ticketed members and then the general public last for the sale periods.

What would happen in 2021, would the 75 Membership guarantee first access to finals tickets? Once you purchase one ticket, will this activate you as a ticketed member?

As a family of 4 with teenagers, I always budget for away games etc... I am worried this system is going to price us out of going to home games. Surely with what is going on in our economy they could at least provide us with some clarity as to what they will be charging for tickets (even if it is a price range).

Last edited:
Question for @The Wheel and @Mitch;

When it comes to finals time and Manly qualifies, ticketed members normally get preference over non-ticketed members and then the general public last for the sale periods.

What would happen in 2021, would the 75 Membership guarantee first access to finals tickets? Once you purchase one ticket, will this activate you as a ticketed member?
That is my understanding - members get the benefit

That is my understanding - members get the benefit

No worries. Might check with the club on this one as would hate for Manly to have a home final and then you've got opposition members getting first access to tickets as none of our members are classed as 'ticketed members' under the NRL's terms for finals ticketing.

Also another question say we have for example 10 home games and I want to purchase tickets for all of them can they be bought all at once due to having to pay a transaction fee everytime we use Ticketmaster.
I doubt that you will be able to purchase tickets for that many games in advance, either way,you will have to pay a transaction fee for each ticket purchased, whether purchased singularly or in multiples.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4