2020 JERSEY PIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see the Raiders have gone back to their 1990s traditional Canberra Milk jersey for next year and the fans are getting ready to spend their $ on getting one.

Not sure how many more times Manly have to learn that anything other than the traditional jersey will almost guarantee a poor performing season. Whatever the jersey agreement is for 2021, rip it up now and get us back to the hoops!

images

Its funny but I would love to see the correlation of how we perform when we wear the V instead of Hoops. From memory whenever we wear white alternate strips or V jerseys we get flogged. We should just stay as hoops forever.

Its funny but I would love to see the correlation of how we perform when we wear the V instead of Hoops. From memory whenever we wear white alternate strips or V jerseys we get flogged. We should just stay as hoops forever.
I made these years ago. For 2021 I'd like something like the 'design 4' and a hooped white jersey.
Bored at work, so I thought why not knock up a hoops and chevron design?

Just a free lance graphic design guy, no royalties necessary if anyone of importance is reading this...

United Resource Management.png

I await the day when a sponsor will take over the name of the team. We'll have URM Vs The Laundys at Lottoland
Each player will have a sponsor and a bespoke jersey. So, we'll have Brookvale Tiles passing it to Trip A Deal who sidestepped passed Bet Fair to score in the Westpac corner.
Think it won't happen? For years the national rugby team was knows as the Qantas Wallabies. The only thing more powerful than sponsorship is Covid, with the Australian rugby team thankfully reverting to its correct name, The Australian Wallabies.

I await the day when a sponsor will take over the name of the team. We'll have URM Vs The Laundys at Lottoland
Each player will have a sponsor and a bespoke jersey. So, we'll have Brookvale Tiles passing it to Trip A Deal who sidestepped passed Bet Fair to score in the Westpac corner.
Think it won't happen? For years the national rugby team was knows as the Qantas Wallabies. The only thing more powerful than sponsorship is Covid, with the Australian rugby team thankfully reverting to its correct name, The Australian Wallabies.

Sounds like Japan sport teams. I always wondered if the Wallabies were only chosen from Qantas employees.

Good morning. Does anybody know if they’re changing the home kit for 2021?
Isn’t there a 2yr rule of some sort?
I’m personally hoping there isn’t. I’m also hoping the good people @ Manly will come to their collective senses & bring back the hoops & white shorts...ffs.:handfist:

Under the current NRL I don't think any rules are locked in anymore. They seem a lot more flexible than the past. I haven't heard of any jersey change for 2021 yet though. I hope they change the home jersey back to Manly's more traditional look.
img_9570.jpg

Good morning. Does anybody know if they’re changing the home kit for 2021?
Isn’t there a 2yr rule of some sort?
I’m personally hoping there isn’t. I’m also hoping the good people @ Manly will come to their collective senses & bring back the hoops & white shorts...ffs.:handfist:

Hi mate, I don’t believe there is any change to the home/away kit for 2021, although they will almost certainly revert back to what you mentioned the following year.

Also some really nice designs for those one off rounds in 2021 - particularly the heritage jersey which everyone will be pleased with.

I also think there is a chance the captains run jersey will retail as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4