Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 JERSEY PIC

sean john

Manly Til I Die
I really wish the club would lose the bronco-esque look i think these jerseys are awful. I like when blue is incorporated it gives the brand more of a beaches vibe look. I made some designs which give an eg and I think are far better than what we have. What you guys think? Obviously the logos need touching up but u get the idea

Attachments

The Who

Premium Member
I like the top designs with the bolder stripes. I don't think we need to add blue to our colour scheme.
The logos ruin the look of all jerseys, no matter how good the designs are.

sean john

Manly Til I Die
I like the top designs with the bolder stripes. I don't think we need to add blue to our colour scheme.
The logos ruin the look of all jerseys, no matter how good the designs are.
Yeah the top two are my favourite as well. I dunno hey... imo maroon and blue looks unreal. Gives the jersey more depth

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah the top two are my favourite as well. I dunno hey... imo maroon and blue looks unreal. Gives the jersey more depth
"Noice"

Besides it taking me way longer than it should have to realise it was the front and back of 4 jerseys (sheesh) the touch of blue isn't bad at all.

Even if the club sticks with a purist jersey (hoops, maroon and white) then those designs can be incorporated into t-shirts, other jerseys etc.

I just had a look at the canucks (hockey) website and not only did I just enter a competition to win a reverse retro jersey (so thanks for the heads up) - they have a ton of different designs in their store.

I know it's the off season but I look at the manly site and there's 2 almost identical t-shirts. Not everyone wants maroon.

Pic of jersey to win (jersey only perverts)

sean john

Manly Til I Die
"Noice"

Besides it taking me way longer than it should have to realise it was the front and back of 4 jerseys (sheesh) the touch of blue isn't bad at all.

Even if the club sticks with a purist jersey (hoops, maroon and white) then those designs can be incorporated into t-shirts, other jerseys etc.

I just had a look at the canucks (hockey) website and not only did I just enter a competition to win a reverse retro jersey (so thanks for the heads up) - they have a ton of different designs in their store.

I know it's the off season but I look at the manly site and there's 2 almost identical t-shirts. Not everyone wants maroon.

Pic of jersey to win (jersey only perverts)

That's a great idea. Id wear those polos

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Blue shouldn't be on a Manly shirt.

What like Once since 1947. Only reason there was blue on the collar was because of the Pepsi sponsor surely. Maroon and White are the Manly colours.
We've had blue in our emblem as well lol
In fact pretty sure we have navy blue in ours at the moment

The Who

Premium Member
I think if the colour blue is use purely as a 'highlight' -- as in the top three proposed designs -- then it is acceptable. The blue does help the jersey 'pop', while there is no doubt the maroon-and-white are the club colours.
If Sean Jean can modify the size/prominence of the URL logo on that first design then I think it is a winner and much more striking than our current jersey designs.

Real Deal

I think for the more senior and discerning supporter like myself, we need a supporters skivvy. Maroon and white with a blue neck thingy. What say all the over 50s?

Manly Tragic

Tragic
I really wish the club would lose the bronco-esque look i think these jerseys are awful. I like when blue is incorporated it gives the brand more of a beaches vibe look. I made some designs which give an eg and I think are far better than what we have. What you guys think? Obviously the logos need touching up but u get the idea
These jerseys look great. I'd buy one.

The Who

Premium Member
I think for the more senior and discerning supporter like myself, we need a supporters skivvy. Maroon and white with a blue neck thingy. What say all the over 50s?
A skivvy is a little too Bohemian for me. I'd have to grow a goatee and sprout poetry to pull off that look.
On the other hand, a cardigan with leather elbow patches? Humm?

Staff online

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20