2020 JERSEY PIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yep and a few months ago I decided to "upgrade" these shorts that have been sitting in my drawer for years unworn - brand new. I had 5 pairs - elastic had all broken down in the waist - that is how long they had been sitting there. While I was getting that fixed I decided to have the maroon piping added around the legs just to make them a bit different. Cost me more than the shorts were worth brand new but now I have 5 pair - and that bit different with the maroon edging.
Stgeorge had the red trim shorts in the late 70s.:
1612130752461.png

Try here

Provided they don't add a sponsor or green blob, I'm buying this beauty!!!! Not sure are there air holes in the sides or little sea eagles??? What???

bob-fulton1.jpeg

No sponsors!

The jersey has been made possible by the generous support of Mr Greg Poche AO and Mrs Kay Van Norton Poche AO, who have invested in the main front position for this jersey, ‘gifting’ it back to the Club to feature the ‘Heritage Eagle’ instead of a sponsor logo front and centre.

Not gunna lie, I thought it was Max Delmege holding the jersey...not Bozo (oops).

Provided they don't add a sponsor or green blob, I'm buying this beauty!!!! Not sure are there air holes in the sides or little sea eagles??? What???

bob-fulton1.jpeg

This jersey is the prize for first place in the prestigious silvertails tipping comp!

So join up!

As usual, Dan politely declined my offer of a car for first prize, but this jersey is a great prize for throwing some darts at a dartboard and helping to keep the site running.

Also... people who join receive one 'get out of a referee banning' card!

(not much of this post is true...maybe just the first sentence)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4