2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
They the law is an ass .I mean surely his Lawyer has a right to the CCTV footage sooner rather than later.The evidence could be exculpatory i.e a positive for the defense,could it not ?
Maybe my learned friends Sea Eagle Rocks or Ulrion could proffer an opinion ?
The defense rests your honors
Securing obvious evidence such as CCTV is a routine duty of the police in a case like this, and absolutely it has to be provided to the defence. Should have happened by now but a delay is far from unusual, why, who knows? DNA evidence on the other hand routinely takes ages to produce. As for the CCTV, the cops have probably just lost it. (Don't laugh, it happened in a case I was in and serious charges were subsequently withdrawn)

Securing obvious evidence such as CCTV is a routine duty of the police in a case like this, and absolutely it has to be provided to the defence. Should have happened by now but a delay is far from unusual, why, who knows? DNA evidence on the other hand routinely takes ages to produce. As for the CCTV, the cops have probably just lost it. (Don't laugh, it happened in a case I was in and serious charges were subsequently withdrawn)
I found this for the rules of discovery in the US. Are our laws/timeframe similar @SeaEagleRock8 / @urulion ? So if we are similar, it’s possible the prosecution could hold out on the CCTV footage for up till 6 months.

Discovery or Evidence Gathering:
Each side sends questions to be answered under oath and asks for the production of necessary documents. The parties have 20 to 30 days to answer and produce the documents. The judge can set a time limit on discovery, generally giving the parties 3 to 6 months to complete the process.

I found this for the rules of discovery in the US. Are our laws/timeframe similar @SeaEagleRock8 / @urulion ? So if we are similar, it’s possible the prosecution could hold out on the CCTV footage for up till 6 months.

Each side sends questions to be answered under oath and asks for the production of necessary documents. The parties have 20 to 30 days to answer and produce the documents. The judge can set a time limit on discovery, generally giving the parties 3 to 6 months to complete the process.

Unfortunately Sea Eagle I have been in situations where relevant video evidence has been 'lost'. This is not a general criticism of police who generally do a great job, but they are human and sometimes they 'lose' relevant evidence to protect themselves or prove a case. Having been involved in such a few cases where this has happened, I know it exists. But this is not to say that Fainu is innocent or that such actions have occurred in this case. Its just to say it does happen, and I've felt great shame for certain members of the constabulary who have hidden evidence to protect themselves.

found this for the rules of discovery in the US. Are our laws/timeframe similar @SeaEagleRock8 /
Nope. In NSW now there is a set timetable for serious charges. The first court adjournment is for 8 weeks for the brief of evidence to be served by the police. However in my experience it is not uncommon for that not to occur, or certainly for there to be some outstanding material. There is no obvious reason why CCTV shouldn't be served within that time. Nevertheless magistrates give the police further adjournments if they aren't ready. (The accused doesn't need to produce anything or answer any questions) The first 'deadline' really is 6 months from the first court date, by which time the DPP must certify which charges are to going proceed to District Court.
Our procedure and conduct of trials is vastly different from what you may see in US TV shows.

Hi Wombat,

As SER8 mentioned our legal system is quite different to the USA. However, in saying that, discovery is used extensively in our civil jurisdiction. You will find legislative framework in the UCPR (Uniform Civil Procedure Rules) that relates to discovery, but discovery is generally not agitated in the criminal jurisdiction here in Australia.

They the law is an ass .I mean surely his Lawyer has a right to the CCTV footage sooner rather than later.The evidence could be exculpatory i.e a positive for the defense,could it not ?
Maybe my learned friends Sea Eagle Rocks or Ulrion could proffer an opinion ?
The defense rests your honors

Hi Highflier,

Absolutely that the defendant/legal representative have every right to the CCTV footage and any other material they rely upon. It becomes a very simple proposition, should a defendant and his/her Counsel, not have access to the CCTV and ample time to review it, the prosecution will not be able to tender that material as evidence, nor rely on that material at any stage of the trial.

Last edited:
What charges were you up on?

Voting is interesting majority preferring kust as hooker, levi’s experience surely would have had him in front.
I didn't know that he had become an option until just then....Vote changed!
Although I'm now surprised that Ipape hasn't been added as well. Some people already appear to be big fans!
(also don't know how Fainu can be an option if he is out!)

They say Damien Cook is fast for a hooker. But seriously, when Tooves decided to run out of dummy half there was none quicker. Off the mark he was like lightning.
I'm not sure if you are aware but Damien Cook was a champion beach sprinter. Pretty sure I heard it on the coverage once

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6