2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cook wont be as effective this year as the teams know his game now and he is expensive im pretty sure i need to check.

Cook is THE most expensive player - $726K. Too rich for my liking and not sure what style Rabbits will play under Little Head Wayne, so he's a lay for me at the moment

I am gambling on AFB, Connor Murray and Dylan Edwards becoming close to elite this year. I also think the Broncos outside backs should score really well with Seibold as coach.
Smh... Roberts got injured in the 1st 5 minutes. He scored an almighty 1.... ONE

I'm not in this league but if you want a winning template

Cook, Friend
Taupau, Burgess, Napa, Host
Jurbo, Arrow, Bateman, Murray, Nikora, Burr
Morgan, Keighran
Ponga, Brown
Marsters, CKN, Momirovski, Ravalawa, Garrick, Sivo, Allen
Teddy, Gutho
Im curious how did u go? Who did u choose as el capitan? I went with JT

991, with Cook as captain......pretty solid, was held back by my guns in Teddy, Ponga, Taupau but they will all be fine.

Overall happy with my team but may ditch Napa for Kamikamica/Mikaele/Fledger or even the suspended Haas to free up some extra cash.

Doing so will make my 20k more like 120-140k which will over me more flexibility next week if I need to bring in Burns, Simonson or Garner etc

Your tip Radley scored 32......

My second row and hookers

Friends - 95
Murray - 70
Bateman - 69
Nikora - 65
Arrow - 60
Jurbo - 58
Cook - 55
Burr - 53

When do they unlock the system to enable you to make trades? I need some surgery - J Roberts, Lodge and AFB all gone next round...

When do they unlock the system to enable you to make trades? I need some surgery - J Roberts, Lodge and AFB all gone next round...
It normally takes them a day to check and update scores - then they unlock the round. So I expect some time later today it'll be updated and you can operate away. i got through relatively unscathed as far as injuries for Round 1 are concerned. You only get two trades per round so you'll have to work out who you are really desperate to move on. Short term injuries / suspensions are probably better carried on the bench rather than blowing a trade.

Up to 112 in the Rankings
Thank god you didn't join our league. That's an impressive start to the season, hope you can keep in going. Good luck with injuries and Captain choices - they are the keys to SC

Couple of very close games this week. Re-scores are going to be very interesting

Also have one team who is very close to the lucky door price score of 1093.

Once again my Captain call let me down, getting that right makes such a difference in the head to head games.

Hands up those who traded Tommy Turbo in this week ?? bad luck on that front. I couldn't afford him so I dodged that bullet.

Couple of very close games this week. Re-scores are going to be very interesting

Also have one team who is very close to the lucky door price score of 1093.

Once again my Captain call let me down, getting that right makes such a difference in the head to head games.

Hands up those who traded Tommy Turbo in this week ?? bad luck on that front. I couldn't afford him so I dodged that bullet.
:tmi::wait::hi:

A Manly like start for me 0 and 2 this season. Some close games this week, including one decided by one point.

@swoop just missed lucky door prize scoring 1094. Will take some beating - someone will have to get 1093 on the dot

A Manly like start for me 0 and 2 this season. Some close games this week, including one decided by one point.

@swoop just missed lucky door prize scoring 1094. Will take some beating - someone will have to get 1093 on the dot

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the lucky door prize?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7