2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks to those who have paid so far as noted above. As you pay you should see the "Supercoach" badge against your name so that will let you know that I've logged it. I'll PM you the League code once you've paid

The rest of you get onto it ASAP as there is only a couple of weeks until kick off

Thanks to those who have paid so far as noted above. As you pay you should see the "Supercoach" badge against your name so that will let you know that I've logged it. I'll PM you the League code once you've paid

The rest of you get onto it ASAP as there is only a couple of weeks until kick off
Thanks for running the 2019 SC mate!

Updated list

@Andyvb88 - IN - PAID
@Moondog - IN - PAID
@anthonyb1965 - IN - PAID
@robbiea - IN - PAID
@EagleFlys - IN - PAID
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle - IN - PAID
@joeboy - IN - PAID
@Merdy33 - IN - PAID
@southsideeagle - IN - PAID
@bob dylan - IN - PAID
@swoop - IN - PAID
@Clint - IN - PAID
@bones - IN - PAID
@Clay - IN - PAID
@The Indian - IN - PAID
@sean john - IN - PAID
@andyw - IN - PAID
@James correy - IN - PAID
@Ranga - IN - PAID

Half a dozen left to pay. If anyone is having drama with Paypal I can give you bank details - @EagleFlys check your PM

Last edited:
@Andyvb88 @EagleFlys @EagleRock @joeboy @sean john

Only about a week to go guys. Let me know if you are having any dramas paying. Would like to get this locked away by end of the week if we can so we know comp is all good to roll with 20 starters

Cheers
I'm having dramas sorting out a paypal account as apparently my bank account is already linked to another account?? That's why I was hoping to see you at the game and throw you the cash. I'm in the process of hitting up the Mrs in hopes of using her account

Updated list

@Andyvb88 - IN
@Moondog - IN - PAID
@anthonyb1965 - IN - PAID
@robbiea - IN - PAID
@EagleFlys - IN
@EagleRock - IN
@joeboy - IN
@Merdy33 - IN - PAID
@southsideeagle - IN - PAID
@bob dylan - IN - PAID
@swoop - IN - PAID
@Clint - IN - PAID
@bones - IN - PAID
@Clay - IN - PAID
@The Indian - IN - PAID
@sean john - IN
@andyw - IN - PAID
@James correy - IN - PAID
@Ranga - IN - PAID

Half a dozen left to pay. If anyone is having drama with Paypal I can give you bank details - @EagleFlys check your PM
Can u plz send me details would save me a world of trouble

We've had a last minute withdrawal so if anyone wants in there is a spare spot. Non Silvertails members welcome if you know of anyone - as long as they have the cash they can play.

If we can't find anyone I'll fill the spot with one of the celebrity teams like Sangster or Copeland

We've had a last minute withdrawal so if anyone wants in there is a spare spot. Non Silvertails members welcome if you know of anyone - as long as they have the cash they can play.

If we can't find anyone I'll fill the spot with one of the celebrity teams like Sangster or Copeland

Yeah I just got out of hospital but I'm good to go if it's not too late?!...

Does anyone know who will be kicking goals for the Panthers? Cheers
Cleary I presume. If not, then Baloney. But Cleary was first choice last year till he got injured, so expect that will remain the case

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8