2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
OK we are all locked in with 20 starters paid up. Thanks to @The McCarrs Creek Eagle for stepping in at the last minute to fill the vacant spot.

Remember actual head to head games don't start till Round 3, so you have a couple of weeks to fine tune your team.

May the SC Gods shine on you.

Prizes will be as per last year - but I've added another lucky door prize just to keep everyone's interest and help spread the chance of getting your money back for those who may miss the finals. Basically you just have to get a weekly team score closest to that random number. Only one prize available so if someone nails it spot on, the first team to do so gets the cash. The number isn't so random - 1093 is the amount of points Matthew Ridge scored for Manly. So hit that mark or get closest to it over the course of the season (not including finals) and you get your money back.

$500 overall winner
$200 runner up
$100 minor premiers
$50 Plate final winner (this is contested by places 9-16)
$100 highest round score during the year NOT including finals
$50 Lucky Door Prize - Team Score of 1093 (or closest to it if no direct hit)

With all the same cheapies !
Top 10 most popular players below - 5 cheapies that everyone will have I suspect

sc top 10.PNG

I'm not in this league but if you want a winning template

Cook, Friend
Taupau, Burgess, Napa, Host
Jurbo, Arrow, Bateman, Murray, Nikora, Burr
Morgan, Keighran
Ponga, Brown
Marsters, CKN, Momirovski, Ravalawa, Garrick, Sivo, Allen
Teddy, Gutho

Cook, Friend
Morgan, Keighran
Ponga, Brown
Teddy, Gutho
No offense but that team is pretty bad lol

Cook, Friend
Morgan, Keighran
Ponga, Brown
Teddy, Gutho
Heres a tip.. Victor Radley is only 400k and plays hooker in sc. While in reality hes playing at lock for the rorters and will play big minutes if not an entire game.. cook wont be as effective this year as the teams know his game now and he is expensive im pretty sure i need to check.

No offense but that team is pretty bad lol

Haha I respectfully disagree and the fact I've finished top 2000 last year and top 3000 year before makes me think I go ok

Radley was a big hype player for many in Supercoach and I understand the lure but with Lui lurking you are looking at around 50-55 minutes, Radley PPM is 0.97 which means you are looking at scores in the early 50s......not bad and will make about 100k but for mine there are better options at that pricepoint......someone like Holland for example

Granted my team is a rookies and guns approach and some rookies like Sivo and Momirovski have questionable job security but hey we have trades to shift in nee be

Anyone in particular you question and do you mind if I ask your team?

Haha I respectfully disagree and the fact I've finished top 2000 last year and top 3000 year before makes me think I go ok

Radley was a big hype player for many in Supercoach and I understand the lure but with Lui lurking you are looking at around 50-55 minutes, Radley PPM is 0.97 which means you are looking at scores in the early 50s......not bad and will make about 100k but for mine there are better options at that pricepoint......someone like Holland for example

Granted my team is a rookies and guns approach and some rookies like Sivo and Momirovski have questionable job security but hey we have trades to shift in nee be

Anyone in particular you question and do you mind if I ask your team?
Hmmm maybe u can give me tips then Ser haha. But if i give you my team others will steal it :)
I haven't finalized yet so keep that in mind

Radley brailey rookie

Marty vaughn klemmer bench storm rookie

JT tapine jurbo sharks rookie waddell

Pearce brown
Maloney or cleary warriors rookie

Gutho (gk) raiders rookie
Mitchell dragons rookie
Masters (gk) garrick sivo
James roberts tigers rookie

Teddy nickol klok sted Lol or whatever

Ill update the team i forgot i few
But iv got all the same cheapies as everyone..

Updated.
So iv got a few on the fence
Maloney Vaughn tapine maybe get rid of roberts and use that money on another bench player like Fitzgibbon from knights. I want goal kickers this is why im iffy on baloney. Penny's usually score a lot in a season so. As for gutho he wants a good pay day so he will play hard this year for a new better contract. Tapine could be his breakout year.. might swap him for burgess or big papa lol.

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe u can give me tips then Ser haha. But if i give you my team others will steal it :)
I haven't finalized yet so keep that in mind

Radley
Marty
JT tapine jurbo
Pearce
Maloney or clearly
Gutho (gk)
Mitchell
Masters (gk)
Teddy nickol klok sted Lol or whatever
Ill update the team i forgot i few
But iv got all the same cheapies as everyone..

Looks decent enough to me bar the mention of Pearce and Maloney (IMO opinion of course)

Pearces last 5 season averages are 57, 55, 66, 62 and 50, he is pretty solid without being spectacular. He now has Ponga demanding the ball and Watson taking touches.....I just find him middle of the road, but go with your gut

I've also punted on a cheaper half in Morgan, he is 50k cheaper and has average 54, 59, 59, 59 and 44 the last 5 years. That was beside JT who is regarded as one of the better halves of all time. He now runs the show and has space behind a monster pack. Plus back end of 2017 he was in amazing nick, once JT was fully put on ice he averaged near 65...though he does have a worrying 20 in him here and there

Maloney has averaged 50 the last two years and no longer goal kicks.....hard pass

Looks decent enough to me bar the mention of Pearce and Maloney (IMO opinion of course)

Pearces last 5 season averages are 57, 55, 66, 62 and 50, he is pretty solid without being spectacular. He now has Ponga demanding the ball and Watson taking touches.....I just find him middle of the road, but go with your gut

I've also punted on a cheaper half in Morgan, he is 50k cheaper and has average 54, 59, 59, 59 and 44 the last 5 years. That was beside JT who is regarded as one of the better halves of all time. He now runs the show and has space behind a monster pack. Plus back end of 2017 he was in amazing nick, once JT was fully put on ice he averaged near 65...though he does have a worrying 20 in him here and there

Maloney has averaged 50 the last two years and no longer goal kicks.....hard pass
Ye im on the fence with pearce as well.. im thinking a dce ponga combo or cleary and ponga. For me morgan hasnt been good for a while but he could come good. I guess that's why its so fun and u can always trade em out.. whats ur thoughts on siro? And corey norman

Siro has upside, price reduction due to injury and averaged 56 and 53 the last two years (though injury effected) meaning he should easily enough make 100k if not more.

The only downside IMO is his injury history, But I am keeping an eye on him as a Bateman swap should Bateman not fire

I am gambling on AFB, Connor Murray and Dylan Edwards becoming close to elite this year. I also think the Broncos outside backs should score really well with Seibold as coach.

Has it been confirmed who will kick at the Sharks? If Townsend kicks, Johnson’s value surely plummets.

I am gambling on AFB, Connor Murray and Dylan Edwards becoming close to elite this year. I also think the Broncos outside backs should score really well with Seibold as coach.
Thats why i picked roberts i think new coach will make him the weapon he was at titans

Siro has upside, price reduction due to injury and averaged 56 and 53 the last two years (though injury effected) meaning he should easily enough make 100k if not more.

The only downside IMO is his injury history, But I am keeping an eye on him as a Bateman swap should Bateman not fire
Yea i just put siro in he will definitely go up in value.. LG is cheap he will go up but he might share time with slowkinson

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10