2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks again @Chip and Chase .
Can see my Manly Winning tonight ,and have a sinking feeling that My SC half (Moses) is going to contribute greatly to my H2H final downfall,but cant trade him. Nothing good comes from Parra.
I would feel safer with a number of other halfbacks.
AAhh gut feelings ..

Cheers mate ,good luck also .Quite the conundrum this week in working around all the outs and the players who are playing average of late.
Am glad its coming to a end ,living over here in Canada I have been having to set alarms for 12am ,2am and 4 am to check team lists every thusr fri and sat morning for the last 3 weeks.
Cant wait to get some weekends back soon.
And I thought I was dedicated pulling over on a road trip last week to update my team. Good work,

Thanks again @Chip and Chase .
Can see my Manly Winning tonight ,and have a sinking feeling that My SC half (Moses) is going to contribute greatly to my H2H final downfall,but cant trade him. Nothing good comes from Parra.
I would feel safer with a number of other halfbacks.
AAhh gut feelings ..
I was hoping it would be DCEs night tonight, but he and Moses cancelled each other out. I think it’s going to be tight.

I was hoping it would be DCEs night tonight, but he and Moses cancelled each other out. I think it’s going to be tight.
could come down to the smith v teddy captaincy battle. Looks pretty close on that front at the moment

Tried dumping Matterson to match Fifi ,internet went down ,hope that wasnt my Grand final downfall.
Good luck buddy !

Tried dumping Matterson to match Fifi ,internet went down ,hope that wasnt my Grand final downfall.
Good luck buddy !
Worked out ok for you. It’s going to be a tight one - down to rescores now so nervous wait till tomorrow arvo

Worked out ok for you. It’s going to be a tight one - down to rescores now so nervous wait till tomorrow arvo
Yep ,will all come down to Xerri getting his TA given back on the Feki try.Originally gave it to him but took it back and given to Townsend.
Is a tight one .

Yep ,will all come down to Xerri getting his TA given back on the Feki try.Originally gave it to him but took it back and given to Townsend.
Is a tight one .
Yep, a $300 wait tomorrow morning. I don't know whether you saw that I swapped Fifi for SJ about 10 minutes before game time. I thought SJ might still be struggling, and Fifi would get more minutes. I'd be more comfortable if I left SJ in.
You made good decisions with Widdop and Aitken last night. Well done there.
So good luck tomorrow friend.

Well done @Merdy33 - just snuck home by the barest of margins - 4 points in the end, $500.00 coming your way. Bad luck @robbiea , close but no cigar, but still I'm sure the $200.00 will ease the pain a little

In good news I managed to hold off @EagleFlys in the plate final to get my $50.00 back. Did manage to outscore both the cup finalists too I might add @:), pity I didn't make it to the big show.

Now that we have all the official winners announced I will be in touch regarding payment, thanks for your patience.

In other news did anyone cop the name of the coach who owned the overall winning team and was the $50,000 prize winner ?? "Turbo Irvo" coached by none other than Dez Hassler @:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D

@robbiea - make sure you get the $200 in Canadian, none of that Aussie rubbish! Then buy me a drink next time I'm where-ever it is you hibernate during the winter!

Well done guys, I have no idea what it is you all do.

OK ,Im calling it early @Merdy33 ,Congratulations buddy.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, busy day which helped me stay away from checking updates.
That was an early call alright, they must have updated the tigers sharks game by then?
And thanks mate. I would have been ok losing to you, but I'll take the win.

Well done @Merdy33 - just snuck home by the barest of margins - 4 points in the end, $500.00 coming your way. Bad luck @robbiea , close but no cigar, but still I'm sure the $200.00 will ease the pain a little

In good news I managed to hold off @EagleFlys in the plate final to get my $50.00 back. Did manage to outscore both the cup finalists too I might add @:), pity I didn't make it to the big show.

Now that we have all the official winners announced I will be in touch regarding payment, thanks for your patience.

In other news did anyone cop the name of the coach who owned the overall winning team and was the $50,000 prize winner ?? "Turbo Irvo" coached by none other than Dez Hassler @:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D

Thanks C&C. It was a funny one alright. All our usual high contributors - Teddy, Cam, Cook etc were below par and Latrell and Ponga were way below. So any pods would have been beneficial. I lost my public league by 300 - he captained Cleary.

Good to see $50k prize winner was a Manly supporter too. I assume anyway.

And congrats to C&C for winning the plate and to @robbiea for a very close second in the main game. I thought I was gone after Saturday night.

As a thanks for organising C&C and because I believe in sharing good luck, I'll donate $50 of my winnings to the charity of your choice (I'd donate more but I'm a realist and have kids in high school, and a mortgage ). So let me know which one.

And lastly, go the boys on Saturday.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8