2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
15 starters "confirmed", still need 5 more to get the 20 team comp locked in .

Still a couple of guys from last year yet to respond.

@Chip and Chase, I will join but have NFI what I am doing... am I still a shot of winning if, being the principled man that I am, I refuse to select players from the Broncos, Storm, Roosters, Eels, Bulldogs and Knights? I mean, i’d hate to see people select players from teams that they vehemently hate!

@Chip and Chase, I will join but have NFI what I am doing... am I still a shot of winning if, being the principled man that I am, I refuse to select players from the Broncos, Storm, Roosters, Eels, Bulldogs and Knights? I mean, i’d hate to see people select players from teams that they vehemently hate!
Save your money mate. There's no room for principles and loyalty in Supercoach - it's more like the stock market, ethical investing sounds all warm and fuzzy but if buying tobacco, big pharma and dirty coal stocks makes you money than that's the game you gotta play.

Save your money mate. There's no room for principles and loyalty in Supercoach - it's more like the stock market, ethical investing sounds all warm and fuzzy but if buying tobacco, big pharma and dirty coal stocks makes you money than that's the game you gotta play.
I am in. My principles are firm but never fixed. I will give it a crack.

Still 4 spots to fill guys - let me know if interested so we can get it kicked off well before season start

I’ve never played tho SC but my 8yr old wants to do it. If there’s space put us down

I’ve never played tho SC but my 8yr old wants to do it. If there’s space put us down

Mate I'm not going to take $50.00 off an 8 year old. There are plenty of free leagues around on which you can cut your teeth

@Chip and Chase Ok, it's taken me a month but I've saved the $50, how do I pay?

We still need two more starters to fill out the 20 man comp - once I get a full dance card we will sort out payment and league details.

Any more SC tragics out there who want to test their skills and win some $$$$ ??

OK that's 20 starters. I'll sort out payment process and get back to you all soon so we can get the league set up.

Ok 20 players locked in as per below

I will send you all a private message with Paypal details to deposit the $50 sign on fee. Once you have paid I will let you know the league code. So check your PM's / Conversations

Any questions let me know

@Andyvb88 - IN
@Moondog - IN - PAID
@anthonyb1965 - IN - PAID
@robbiea - IN - PAID
@EagleFlys - IN
@EagleRock - IN
@joeboy - IN
@Merdy33 - IN - PAID
@southsideeagle - IN - PAID
@bob dylan - IN - PAID
@swoop - IN - PAID