2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way! Why not move Wade Graham to 6. Bring in 18th man King Gutho onto the bench. Pearce will get in the way of Moloney...who needs to run the show himself. Shocking decision. Pearce can thank the Newcastle boys club of the Johns brothers and Buderus for this garbage call.

Chez v Pearce - one player will have their whole State blame them for the Series loss
giphy.gif

I can't stand the sight of Pearce in a Blues jersey but I hope for his sake he plays to his potential for once. At least this time he will be playing behind a more dominant forward pack.

I think Freddy left Saifiti in the side to enhance the spirit and teamship loyalty he tries to create with people who buy in.

Klemmer received the call from Freddy letting him know that and why

Simms was always going to be rubbed out

Klemmer knew he would come in and was almost deafeningly in his silence over his omission

Double dose of loyalty

Wait - there’s more !!

Cleary out - what a surprise
Pearce back - another redemption and loyalty call to motivate

Kevie’s head is spinning whispering to everyone so much he does not know himself and has coached his last term as Qld

Off to goldy for KW

I reckon NSW will all play their asses off and will play a more formal right and left side and attack from side to side with power and pace and win by a record margin

My only regret is DCE playing for those toads and could be made the scale goat

Cmon chez
Pull out and give your ankle 2 weeks rest and lead us to a GF charge

Carn the blues

It’s ok to be drunk at 330 pm isn’t it ?

One group of fans after next Wednesday night
DCE or Pearce will be the the target:):)

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Twitter

Mitchell Pearce has lost all seven of his Game 3 #StateofOrigin matches with six of these being deciders (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017).
#OriginRedemption

:tmi:

Carn Chez :inlove:

Pearce needs more than next Wednesday's win to claim redemption, what a pathetic record he actually has!, and still will have even with one more win!

Having Pearce in the team is a concern. However, I imagine he will be strictly following Freddy's game plan. All being well, he will be just one of the cogs in a smooth running machine. Let us hope for a wonderful performance from NSW next Wednesday!

Pearce will dominate this game. Corey norman bahahaha nsw 13+
Pearce has teddy and turbo this time and no smith cronk jt slater or inglis. Hes gonna love playing with the nsw pack pearce has been great for knights he will dominate just watch. Unless the refs take charge like in so many origins before

Pearce will be fine. Just stay out of Maloney's way, make your tackles and don't get any grand ideas about trying to win the game yourself.It'll be a good reward for him to be part of a winning series after many attempts (it wasn't his fault there were no better halfbacks in NSW)

Apart from Munster there is no one in that Qld side that is a game breaker.

If NSW lose this game then Freddy should put his shoes on, leave the keys on the table and shut the door on the way out.

Pearce will be fine. Just stay out of Maloney's way, make your tackles and don't get any grand ideas about trying to win the game yourself.It'll be a good reward for him to be part of a winning series after many attempts (it wasn't his fault there were no better halfbacks in NSW)

Apart from Munster there is no one in that Qld side that is a game breaker.

If NSW lose this game then Freddy should put his shoes on, leave the keys on the table and shut the door on the way out.
What about dce? He can win it for them if his forward pack plays well. He needs to run more though i think hes not that confident with hos ankle

NSW will really have to fark up at home to lose this one. QLD are short of good centres, a good hooker and have now weakened their halves to cover for Ponga’s absence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4