2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Easy win in 2nd gear
Hoped a few more tries and bigger win, but to beat a bogey team convincingly at their home ground- is good and more importantly- 2 points

JUST IN: @NRLKnights Kalyn Ponga OUT of Origin 3 for @QLDmaroons with scans revealing calf strain which will sideline him for 2 weeks. @telegraph_sport
----

Morgo to fb and Feldt to centre :think:

Gagai to centre, Feldt to wing for my 2c!
Or Gagai FB, Feldt wing.
Anything but Morgan or Derrrius at the back!

Who’s on first?
giphy.gif

Munster to fullback, Norman to five eighth, Morgan to bench, Gagai to centre, Feldt to wing? Don't really care - Blues to win @:D
Anyone see Freddie on the 9 footy show this morning. Looked like he'd been out on an all night bender and was continually on his mobile whilst on air. Hope the coach is not losing the plot here.

I hate to say it, but I think NSW will put a cricket score on QLD. If that happens I hope DCE wont be mentally affected by it.

Qld's kick and switch squad named.

Queensland squad for Origin III
Will Chambers, Daly Cherry-Evans (c), David Fifita, Dane Gagai, Matt Gillett, Tim Glasby, Ben Hunt, Felise Kaufusi, Moses Mbye, Josh McGuire, Michael Morgan,
Cameron Munster, Corey Norman, Corey Oates, Joe Ofahengaue, Josh Papalii, Christian Welch

Qld's kick and switch squad named.

Queensland squad for Origin III
Will Chambers, Daly Cherry-Evans (c), David Fifita, Dane Gagai, Matt Gillett, Tim Glasby, Ben Hunt, Felise Kaufusi, Moses Mbye, Josh McGuire, Michael Morgan,
Cameron Munster, Corey Norman, Corey Oates, Joe Ofahengaue, Josh Papalii, Christian Welch

Agree 1000%. After the NSW changes post game and all the talk about how QLD, would never, ever, treat a player like that it just shows how full of BS they are

I am a bit suss about Ponga being ruled out. I suspect he will be playing in game III.
Knights ruled him out, does Kevvie have the right to override the Club :think:

His SOO2 was nothing that warrants him in the decider.
Then again they still have Mbye and old man Gillett :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8