2018 - Full draw ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good draw all around, tough few weeks during middle of season, although fan friendly timeslots and less bongos friday games

Yep, thats the tough part of the season. Broncos game should of been scheduled for Brookvale. At least Cows game is at home, also have taken rd 14 match against warriors to their home ground and play st george at WIN stadium in rd 15!

I hate this, taking very winnable games away from home, making players travel overseas when they should be playing at home, robbing fans of home games, because we cant even make enough money playing in our own stadium. ridiculous!
Yer its a bit of a joke , anyway hopefully we can win most of our away games and that will ease the pain.

Wow I can't believe it! The NRL has come up with a good draw finally. Most Lottoland (and other Sydney based) games are at kid friendly times so looks like I will be able to get along to a number of games in 2018. Well done NRL.
Well it is a lotto.

To be honest, that's a very good draw!

Highlights

Play two games against "weaker sides" Tigers, Titans, Canberra, Penrith, Knights and only cowboys and sharks once.

Usual tough away games we get to play at home with no return game - Cowboys, Dogs

Heaps of Sunday and Saturday afternoon games - 12 games!

Not too many string of away games back to back

Not too many patches were we play the tough sides for weeks in concession - broken up with a few tough games and a few easy games, hopefully leading to no long stretches of potential win less games. Hardest part of draw around rd 9 to 15. Made harder with Broncos home game taken to suncorp

Low lights

Taking two home games away! The Brisbane double header and the warriors game. Normally we have such a good record against both of these sides at Brookvale. Two possible very winnable games made a lot harder, plus the players would normally not have to travel either. Also robbing fans of home games. I really hate this.
I'd hate us not to have a team to follow

Read a report that the draw is tough for the Tigers and Knights, while the Roosters and Eels have been well looked after

Always hard to judge though coz the strength of teams changes year to year

Roosters play this years bottom 4 8 times, and the same article said Newcastle play this years top 4 7 times, the only club up with them is us

So just saw Greenturd saying 11 teams have 10+ matches on FTA

How many games do we have. I counted 7 but could be wrong.
Yer mate we have 7 and are in the bottom 5. Not surprisingly the broncos, roosters and a few others have around 15 or 16.

Origin games:
We play the Cowboys at Lottoland before State of Origin 1, so they'll be missing a heap of players.
We play the Dragons at Win before SOO 2 - would be missing a few.
We have a bye before SOO 3.

We may well be missing some also, at least 1 and could be 3 ( 4 if Klemmer came).

Overall pretty good but not hard to tell which teams are the “ Fairytales “ for 2018.

Easiest draws by far......Rorters and Squeals.

Guaranteed ( almost) top 4 positions right there.

They play the bottom 8 sides from this year twice, the other top 8 sides once ( so I’ve read elsewhere).

A fair competition they say, yep and I believe in the Tooth Fairy also.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8