2018 - Full draw ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the end of the month apparently. And the dates for Rounds 21-26 will also be set in stone unlike previous years.

Have the AFL worked out the cap for 2017 yet?

I know they started the year without one in place, too busy working on a schedule that plays out of 2 stadium (its hard to toss a coin to determine which one)

Ive been able to see a draft version. Goes like this:

- Rounds 1-6 are testimonials for players in need - Scam Smith, JT, Cooper Donkey etc.
- Broncos to only play Friday nights.
- Eels to play top 8 teams only during origin and rep rounds.
- Eels to play in GF regardless of results.
- Storm to only play when Scam Smith feels well enough because he will be exhausted due to player burnout from his testimonial matches.
- Manly to play Fridays and Sundays on the same weekends due to scheduling errors.

Fill in the blanks but thats pretty much the vibe of the thing...

That's a better outcome than expected. I was anticipating exclusive Tuesday nights games for us with the occasional 2 day turnaround with a Thursday game.

Has to be approved by Bennett, Bellamy, rich uncle Nick and of course the almighty Cam and JT. Think they might want to fit in another fuking testimonial too.

I’ll be surprised if the SOO matches aren’t some form of testimonials as well.

God can you imagine it, bad enough in 2017 but 2017 could be downright ugly!!

Funny how this didn’t happen for the genuine Mr Good Guy of his time, and one of the greatest players ever the one and only Beaver.

Nope, let’s schedule his last home game on a Monday night, and basically ignore him in the period leading up to the game.

I’ll never forgive the bastards for that!

Last edited:
Apparently the nrl have full control over the schedule this year with no tv influence.

It would be good to see every club get a Friday night game and the top 8 get 2.

I hope they get rid of playing sides twice in a month.

They have already released we are playing 2 double headers our home game in Brisbane plus souffs at anz.

Apparently the nrl have full control over the schedule this year with no tv influence.

It would be good to see every club get a Friday night game and the top 8 get 2.

I hope they get rid of playing sides twice in a month.

They have already released we are playing 2 double headers our home game in Brisbane plus souffs at anz.

I’ll bet you ( not really just figuratively) that it’s not much different to this year.

Donkeys every Friday , guaranteed!

@maxta I see the Titans are playing a home game in Toowoomba due to Comm.Games, surely we wouldn't be lucky enough for it to be Manlys away match!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4