2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That would be a cracker, the Cowboys' season would go splat if that happened...ahhh yes we've already done the egg jokes in another thread - as you were then :lipssealed:
"As you were...". Followed by,
"Relax, smoke if you wish." Reminds me of the Military. Were you in someone's Army, pjayz?

If there is a major signing...it would have to come from a team still alive in the semis.....Green from the storm appears to be the only player who most likely has signed. ...Not aware of any name player we've been linked to who hasn't resigned with their existing club....Whare ? Might be a case of junior players for 2017 before we are able to have a serious go after Snake and Matai are gone.

I just think that if Snake was going he would've announced it, had the clips on the footy show and in the papers showing how great he was, had his last mad mad mad monday with the boys on gone on his way.

I can't see him going out in the off season with no celebration because Futon asks nicely. Plus the money is better to stay too!!

I think Snake Manly and Catalans are waiting to see if his injury has been sufficiently repaired for him to contribute. That could be a while away yet.

I just think that if Snake was going he would've announced it, had the clips on the footy show and in the papers showing how great he was, had his last mad mad mad monday with the boys on gone on his way.

I can't see him going out in the off season with no celebration because Futon asks nicely. Plus the money is better to stay too!!

I think Snake Manly and Catalans are waiting to see if his injury has been sufficiently repaired for him to contribute. That could be a while away yet.

Exactly, he's not going to get $700k a year anywhere , they have to pay him and he knows it.

He can basically sit on his bum for another 12 months and he'll get roughly $15k a week!!

Just putting this out there... wouldn't it be a good idea to put a few refs on TP agreements so our team doesn't have do the extra 60 tackles a game from unfair penalties. Would mean we would be able get more out of the starting pack and less pressure on interchange... Being we can't buy players this would be the next best thing. If we can't do the TPA's we could give them a TAB account? :giggle:

I heard we want $500K a season from Catalans but they only want to pay $350K which means we have to put in an additional $350K next year which leaves a hole. From my mail we need the extra $150K difference to get James Robert or we will be short on the proposed offer. Anyway lets add this to the rumour mill.

Oh and they've resigned their best three juniors as well this afternoon, following Gillett and now Mead.

Money is NO PROBLEM in Donkeyland, Salary Cap, who gives a **** that only forms a small part of the payment.

I'm getting very ****ing ****ty about this, hope the pricks are owned by the Boys on Friday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6