2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
who we have - alphabetically & no unconfirmed signings or wishwehads
imho we don't need many more for next season

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
J Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?

Brett Stewart, and you have Jake in both forwards and backs

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
J Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?
In reference to your list above, you have listed "J Trbojevic" as both a back and a forward. I suggest that "T Trbojevic" ought to be listed among the backs.

Just give him off to the Knights they'll take him, why not add in a special deal of Brayden Williame... What a combo! @;)
You do realise the Knigts gifted Williame to us, yeah? LOL. I am glad we have the Hex, one of my favourites. He is Barretts one shinning light. Hex improved more during one off season, then any player I've ever seen. He wasn't even a NSW cup standard last year. He cops so much flack on here, only half of which is warranted. Confidence and feeling that you belong in grade, is such a big thing in footy. After 13 losses this kid must have been fighting his own demons more then the opposition. Give him another pre season, I wouldn't mind at all if he is picked at centre in round one, and hope he has a blinder.

Last edited:
You do realise the Knigts gifted Williame to us, yeah? LOL. I am glad we have the Hex, one of my favourites. He is Barretts one shinning light. Hex improved more during one off season, then any player I've ever seen. He wasn't even a NSW cup standard last year. He cops so much flack only a here, only half of which is warranted. Confidence and feeling that you belong in grade, is such a big thing in footy. After 13 losses this kid must have been fighting his own demons more then the opposition. Give him another pre season, I wouldn't mind at all if he is picked at centre in round one, and hope he has a blinder.
I hope he has a blinder also, for Blacktown workers...

You do realise the Knigts gifted Williame to us, yeah? LOL. I am glad we have the Hex, one of my favourites. He is Barretts one shinning light. Hex improved more during one off season, then any player I've ever seen. He wasn't even a NSW cup standard last year. He cops so much flack on here, only half of which is warranted. Confidence and feeling that you belong in grade, is such a big thing in footy. After 13 losses this kid must have been fighting his own demons more then the opposition. Give him another pre season, I wouldn't mind at all if he is picked at centre in round one, and hope he has a blinder.
Disagree, he has yes improved but at the same time has seemed to lose all of that later on in the season, his game against the raiders and panthers were just disgraceful, I'd prefer keep him then Nate but only by millimetres.

Happy to be surprised but that's just my opinion...

Disagree, he has yes improved but at the same time has seemed to lose all of that later on in the season,
that's just my opinion...

Cheers Hazza. But you do know that agreeing is not something we have to always do on here @Harry Smith. It's just good to see and hear different opinions whilst we go on and on about this team we all go for. We can't talk all things Manly with just any old footy supporter you know.

Cheers Hazza. But you do know that agreeing is not something we have to always do on here @Harry Smith. It's just good to see and hear different opinions whilst we go on and on about this team we all go for. We can't talk all things Manly with just any old footy supporter you know.
Well said, without disagreeing what would there be to talk about. Also i just loved that video and couldn't leave it out don't worry... I wasn't like that :giggle:

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
T Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?
apart from Hodges, John etc @:rolleyes:

You also left Parker out. If you swap Snake for Uate and include Parker, that is 29 players.

Which 4 would be out of the top 25 and therefore unable to play FG next year without injury dispensation?

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
T Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?
List pretty good apart from the odd mistake... Stewart will retire or will move on, and also you should at Matulino to the list, he sounds highly likely to be an Eagle hopefully!

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: A Uate
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: J Trbojevic (c)
9: M Parcell
10: D Lussick
11: M Taupau
12: B Matulino
13: J Buhrer (c)

14: A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: N Myles
17: J Hopoate

Backups:
Fullback- T Wright
Wing- M Wright, J Wright
Centre- B Wiliame, B Parker
Five-Eight- C Cullen
Halfback- P Godinet
Hooker-
Prop- W Meehan, B Lawrence
Second Row- S Lane, L Brown, F Winterstein, B Bainbridge
Lock-

Looks like our most likely squad if we get Uate and Matulino and it's a pretty strong team, backline looks very good and the pack and forward depth looks good also. If we keep fit and get a alright draw I think we have top 8 potential I reckon we will finish around 6 or 7.

You also left Parker out. If you swap Snake for Uate and include Parker, that is 29 players.

Which 4 would be out of the top 25 and therefore unable to play FG next year without injury dispensation?

I hope they find a spot for Cullen, I'd like to think we had a genuine 5/8 replacement if Green sustains any sort of long term injury.

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
T Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?
Brad parker

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles
Meehan
Parcell
Tapau
T Trbojevic
Winterstein

Backs
Cullen (also Hooker)
DCE
Green
Korisau (also Hooker)
Matai
Tafua
J Trbojevic
Uate
D Walker
M Walker
T Walker
Williame
J Wright
T Wright

who have I missed?
Winterstien

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but Matulino is not going anywhere. We can give you Manu Vatuvei though, for say...Jake Trbojevic? :)

Warriors have between 600-700k salary cap space, and if Foran is OK with that he will take it. Else if he wants more, and wants to stay in Syd so he can see his kids, we believe he will goto the Dogs.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8