2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
YES!!! Sign him manly, sign him now :rolleyes: he will be an awesome addition to our side. Bozo better be paying close attention to him, will add strength, offloads and a bit of mongrel to our already good pack.

For 2017 we are looking at...
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit)
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Ben Matulino
11. Martin Tapau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
And a bench of
14. Addin Fonua-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Willis Meehan
17. Jamil Hopoate
(Shaun Lane, Api Korisau or Nate Myles may replace one player on the bench)

Now that's a good side... Trying not to expect too much but it really is hard when you look at the players in the team.

Good side but what a shame most punters here barely have Nate 'I'm on $600k for years' Myles barely in our starting 17 if all fully fit...

Errr @CBreeagles let's not be silly now.....$3.5m at least.
I dunno 3.5 million just doesn't seem like enough, perhaps 4 mil?! Nah that's probably too conservative as well, I'd say 5 million, they can resign all their stars and buy 'a few' others..

YES!!! Sign him manly, sign him now :rolleyes: he will be an awesome addition to our side. Bozo better be paying close attention to him, will add strength, offloads and a bit of mongrel to our already good pack.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit)
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Ben Matulino
11. Martin Tapau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
And a bench of
14. Addin Fonua-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Willis Meehan
17. Jamil Hopoate

Now that's a good side... Trying not to expect too much but it really is hard when you look at the players in the team.

That's a great YAHT Harry

Although as soon as someone does one of these things with a prospective recruit they sign elsewhere.

Get him to manly!!! Now!!! Matulino is a gun and despite being down on form at warriors he has still produced some great performances. And his offloading along with Jakes and Taupaus would make us a dangerous second phase team.

Get him to manly!!! Now!!! Matulino is a gun and despite being down on form at warriors he has still produced some great performances. And his offloading along with Jakes and Taupaus would make us a dangerous second phase team.
If we were good in the forwards this year, imagine how good we would be with Lussick and Matulino at starting props, Marty Tapau and Buhrer at second-row and Jake Trbojevic at Lock with Willis Meehan, Addin Fonua-Blake, Brenton Lawrence and Jamil Hoppa coming off the bench. It'd be hard to get past our middle alright! Nate will be our only weakness... That's if he even makes the 17 @:D

If we were good in the forwards this year, imagine how good we would be with Lussick and Matulino at starting props, Marty Tapau and Buhrer at second-row and Jake Trbojevic at Lock with Willis Meehan, Addin Fonua-Blake, Brenton Lawrence and Jamil Hoppa coming off the bench. It'd be hard to get past our middle alright! Nate will be our only weakness... That's if he even makes the 17 @:D
Let's hope he stays away from our team but I think he has some value with his defence but he is too slow for NRL. He's slower than Sam Kasiano who is ****en slow!

Let's hope he stays away from our team but I think he has some value with his defence but he is too slow for NRL. He's slower than Sam Kasiano who is ****en slow!
Just give him off to the Knights they'll take him, why not add in a special deal of Brayden Williame... What a combo! @;)

Our pack was very strong this year and I'm confident it will be even stronger next year.

8: D Lussick
9: M Parcell
10: B Matulino
11: M Taupau
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: W Meehan
17: J Hopoate

One of the best packs and the best bench in the league IMO.

Chuck Lewis brown in their aswell which gives them a great spine.
Oh yes, maybe they should release Dane Gagai, Jarrod Mullen and Trent Hodkinson because they won't need them anymore with these three guns going to them ;)

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit)
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Ben Matulino
11. Martin Tapau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
And a bench of
14. Addin Fonua-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Willis Meehan
17. Jamil Hopoate

That is one potent looking side there Harry.

who we have - alphabetically & no unconfirmed signings or wishwehads
imho we don't need many more for next season

Forwards

AFB
Bainbridge
Brown
Buhrer
Hopoate
Lane
Lawrence
Lussick
Myles