2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
23843224_492026004511585_5633817093665107834_n.jpg

Watching the first Semi of the Women's World Cup.....England are game I'll give them that, but they are being out classed and out muscled by the Kiwi girls.

Well done to the NZ Silver Ferns, into the Final of the Women's Rugby League World Cup with a comprehensive 52-4 win over a game England in the Semi-final at Endeavour Caltex Shark Toyota Remondis Southern Cross Group Field Park Stadium.

How's the Kiwi winger, passing twice in the in-goal to give team mates tries. A bit less selfish than the Aussie men's "I want the records" captain.....

Well done to the NZ Silver Ferns, into the Final of the Women's Rugby League World Cup with a comprehensive 52-4 win over a game England in the Semi-final at Endeavour Caltex Shark Toyota Remondis Southern Cross Group Field Park Stadium.

How's the Kiwi winger, passing twice in the in-goal to give team mates tries. A bit less selfish than the Aussie men's "I want the records" captain.....
Exactly.
The big headed 3 can't even pass the ball to a qld teammate because they want one of their own in the team.
The girls play a better brand of footy.

womens:

So Canada are playing Australia again after being thumped 88-0 by the Aussies a few days ago???

Some mental scarring occurring there I reckon!

I wonder what the odds for an upset were?

Gotta feel for Canada in a way here having to back up against the same team who put 18 tries on them 3 or 4 days ago.....and the same thing is currently happening.

42-0 after 42 minutes.

If there one thing decision makers (nrl, nzrl, rfl) take from event. Tonga must have tests v tier 1. In superleague and nrl calendar.

Look not sure mate. There all at different stages of development. I say tonga able to play tests and win be competitive v big 3. I think fiji win more to do with nz being basket case

We used to play regular tests against PNG until the SL war and then the PM's XIII thing came along. Sure the games there were blowouts mostly, but the fans loved it just getting to see their heroes play in the flesh.

As for Fiji....they might get beaten regularly by the Kangaroos or Kiwis even with their best players from the NRL available, but playing the games in Fiji in front of packed crowds can only be good for the code there.

The crowds are also why I would like to see the mid-season Pacific tests moved from Sydney to rotating between PNG, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga.

I’ve sadly missed most of the WC but reading on here and on Facey it looks to have been an unqualified success.

Which is a surprise to me, I thought it would fail.

I’ll also miss the final ( unless I find a sports bar in Singapore ) to watch the game as we don’t fly back into Brisbane until the 3rd of December.

I’d suggest now that Hodgson is out the final will be a bit of a miss match.

The Roos by plenty, with the big 3 to hog the ball and most of the tries.

We used to play regular tests against PNG until the SL war and then the PM's XIII thing came along. Sure the games there were blowouts mostly, but the fans loved it just getting to see their heroes play in the flesh.

As for Fiji....they might get beaten regularly by the Kangaroos or Kiwis even with their best players from the NRL available, but playing the games in Fiji in front of packed crowds can only be good for the code there.

The crowds are also why I would like to see the mid-season Pacific tests moved from Sydney to rotating between PNG, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga.
I was in Suva for a NRC rugby game this year and it was a packed Stadium and the locals loved it. Wasn't even a test match.

Haven't seen all of Australia's games, but from what I have seen, David Klemmer is pretty much the best front rower in the world right now. Watching him and Jake together (before Jake went down injured) was scary, but in a very good way. You'd think with players like Jake, Klemmer, Cordner and the Cowardly Lion in the NSW pack that we'd do a better job at Origin in the next couple of years. We probably won't, but we should.

Haven't seen all of Australia's games, but from what I have seen, David Klemmer is pretty much the best front rower in the world right now. Watching him and Jake together (before Jake went down injured) was scary, but in a very good way. You'd think with players like Jake, Klemmer, Cordner and the Cowardly Lion in the NSW pack that we'd do a better job at Origin in the next couple of years. We probably won't, but we should.
Lol cowardly lion who WALKS all of his "hit ups".

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10