2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm with you HE - 7's been a refreshing change.
@Simonmyers11 - some of us don't have the luxury of Fox and have little choice but to endure 9, hence our praise of 7's coverage.
While I do have Fox and find there commentary less grating than nein I think they are totally overrated.
In fact other than 360 their whole package ain't that great. I actually didn't mind sterlos show but they axed it and league life went downhill at seasons end.
The Matty John's, professors show and that Queensland thing are garbage.
And I too have found 7s coverage better to watch.

While I do have Fox and find there commentary less grating than nein I think they are totally overrated.
In fact other than 360 their whole package ain't that great. I actually didn't mind sterlos show but they axed it and league life went downhill at seasons end.
The Matty John's, professors show and that Queensland thing are garbage.
And I too have found 7s coverage better to watch.
At least Fox have a variety of commentators, man Rabs and Gus talking rot as if they've got dementia drives me nuts. Was watching some Ashes today and Ian Chappell was commentating, must be a 9 thing old dribblers repeating themselves game after game, year after year

Cam Smith just killed a try.

This is almost like 2008....Queensland's heros are making the mistakes that are keeping the Poms in it just like when Slater and Lockyer stuffed up 9 years ago.

Another Qld mistake kills a Kangaroos attack and lets England off the hook....

The saving grace is that what Belcher just said is true, England are holding on by the skin of their teeth right now.

Another Qld mistake kills a Kangaroos attack and lets England off the hook....

The saving grace is that what Belcher just said is true, England are holding on by the skin of their teeth right now.
C'mon H, take that bloody chip off your shoulder for one night lol.
Sing along " I ammm you arrrree we are Australian"

Following on Twitter from Singapore , thought I might go to an Aussie Bar to watch but the Minister of Finance outvoted me.

Sounds like a fair game.

Graham calling Scam a cheating ****, winner winner chicken dinner!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8