2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There are more league loving/playing Polynesians in Campbelltown area than in NZ :nod:
How do you know that?

Do they turn up to those games in the numbers (and make the noise) we saw in Hamilton? I have seen nothing to compare with the scenes there, at any of the games here.

And my other point is the revenue should be directed to helping out the NZRL, who in turn can help out the South Pacific nations, by mounting tournaments there and boosting the code’s profile. :)

How do you know that?

Do they turn up to those games in the numbers (and make the noise) we saw in Hamilton? I have seen nothing to compare with the scenes there, at any of the games here.

And my other point is the revenue should be directed to helping out the NZRL, who in turn can help out the South Pacific nations, by mounting tournaments there and boosting the code’s profile. :)

Huge crowds attend Pacific Test Invitational at Campbelltown Sports ... www.dailytelegraph.com.au › n...

The mid year tests are always a sellout, google it and see the great festivities that the Community holds.:nod:
It has the same Hakas and fervour for their Country of Origin:)

The amount of Polynesian kids that play in the NYC to NRL leagues is also growing each year.

NZRL has lost it's focus for some reason. The Vulcans wereregular GF participants, but have stagnated these past few Seasons @:cool:

The Bro Culture that Lowe wrote about a while back, had the Warriors Stars preferring their Party Lifestyle to advancing their Club and Country :cool:

Agreed, and I think England will be bracing themselves for a full-scale assault from PNG today.
Tonga v Fiji final, anyone? Wonder what the odds of that were a few weeks ago.
Well it is in the realms of possibility
Australia weren't that convincing over Lebanon
Upsets happen

NZ league is in big trouble, the Warriors are close to the biggest laughing stock in NZ sport, and the Kiwis have gone down the gurgler too in the last year. Gonna be a hell of a job to turn it all around before 90% of the country is apathetic to it all
Hmm, in that case just let Greenburg know.
He is very mindful of the need for particular teams to excel at certain strategic times (for the greater good of the game).

How do you know that?

100% agree with you, the hardcore grassroots league fans are mainly Polynesian in NZ, I go to a lot of the club matches and most of time I stick out like a milk bottle does in the coke section at the supermarket

IMG_20171119_184109.jpg

Looking forward to the World Cup ending so we can get to real business. Who is Manly going to sign to fix the problem of depth we had last season.

Looking forward to the World Cup ending so we can get to real business. Who is Manly going to sign to fix the problem of depth we had last season.

Boxley, I suspect a lot of our depth problem will be solved with the rising of those seven U20s players, some of whom I suspect will be making appearances next season in the top grade. I like what Manly are trying to do. Its cost effective, has potential of developing some young players into true stars, and will develop a certain degree of loyalty to the club. We dont need more than a couple more top graders and we'll be right for a big push at the title within 2 years.

As Patriotic as anyone , but if Tonga WIN the Cup - won't be disapointed.
Australia winning games by 50-60 points is not overly exciting to me and happy to see these games become a contest.
THought Tonga could take care of NZ who again have fallen short and think though Fiji played well....it was a poor performance by NZ.
Australia should take care of business and imo will win by 16 plus on Friday night vs Fiji.
The game I look forward to is Tonga /England on Sat arvo and reckon this Tonga team will win by 10...
A final of Aust/ Tonga will have plenty of action, aggression and unpredictability - hope this is the FINAL and think it will be.

Boxley, I suspect a lot of our depth problem will be solved with the rising of those seven U20s players, some of whom I suspect will be making appearances next season in the top grade. I like what Manly are trying to do. Its cost effective, has potential of developing some young players into true stars, and will develop a certain degree of loyalty to the club. We dont need more than a couple more top graders and we'll be right for a big push at the title within 2 years.
I wonder if they regret letting the young players go like Whare, Gutho etc.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6