2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
New Zealand arent the powerful team they've been with their islanders playing elsewhere. That's Tonga and Fiji taking them out. Now if PNG can defeat the Poms there will be 3 Pac Is sides in the semis with Australia. And I wouldnt be overly confident of Australia winning the trophy. They may even miss the final. Now that would be something. An all Pac Is World Cup final. So who said this is a foregone conclusion between Australia and either NZ or the Poms. This series has really come alive

One team played for money and the other for their country . Its time to look at bringing in a side like fiji to our game . #Passion .

Didn't get a good replay of it at the game that I could see, did Moses actually knock that ball on going for the try ? A couple of minutes later he was going ballistic at the Lebanon bench about something and I was guessing it was that call

Yes he did.

Agree on Moses but geez he can bitch like a little school girl!

Was thinking of you during the match- it would have been an unexpectedly exciting game. My favourite match of the tournament. Gutsy defensive effort from Lebanon.

This is by far the most interesting RL world cup we've seen. Was strangely confident Fiji would win this although the realisation that sides like Tonga and Fiji are capable of such wins still made me feel shocked

Yes he did.

Agree on Moses but geez he can bitch like a little school girl!

Was thinking of you during the match- it would have been an unexpectedly exciting game. My favourite match of the tournament. Gutsy defensive effort from Lebanon.

I ended up cheering Lebanon coz it was 98% Tongans there, I thought they would give a good account of themselves but they played above what I thought they could. The tries they scored were magic and it looked like Fittler told them at halftime to go out and enjoy themselves

Back to Fittler, awesome rep coach. Players love to play for him, and he may sound out there at times in commentary, but his footy brain is up there with the best, and he had clearly picked out some weaknesses in tonga and built a game plan around it which he got his boys to execute and the teams always seem on board with him

I ended up cheering Lebanon coz it was 98% Tongans there, I thought they would give a good account of themselves but they played above what I thought they could. The tries they scored were magic and it looked like Fittler told them at halftime to go out and enjoy themselves

Back to Fittler, awesome rep coach. Players love to play for him, and he may sound out there at times in commentary, but his footy brain is up there with the best, and he had clearly picked out some weaknesses in tonga and built a game plan around it which he got his boys to execute and the teams always seem on board with him
It'll be a different crowd when they play in the Lebanese capital of belmore.
Yeah fitter did a great job, especially with Farah and Moses combining as well as they did.
I thought the crowd st Wellington would have been bigger though.

It'll be a different crowd when they play in the Lebanese capital of belmore.
Yeah fitter did a great job, especially with Farah and Moses combining as well as they did.
I thought the crowd st Wellington would have been bigger though.

Yeah really disappointing crowd there, and it really is a general theme in NZ now with most sports tbh, even the rugby below All Blacks level doesn't fill most stadiums

Another disappointment for me is that the tournament loses the girl that's runs water for Lebanon, she definitely caught my eye haha

Yeah really disappointing crowd there, and it really is a general theme in NZ now with most sports tbh, even the rugby below All Blacks level doesn't fill most stadiums

Another disappointment for me is that the tournament loses the girl that's runs water for Lebanon, she definitely caught my eye haha
Yeah given footy being played very disappointing. Crowds for tournament as whole 275k i say 10 tommorow tops. As whole event may get 370k.
Uk and france attracted 450 4 years ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8