2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For 1mil or 1.2 mil daly needs to play BETTER than that EVERY game of every season. Not one in 10.
Don't forget he has held us to ransom at every chance he has got, not just this year.
Get Elgey ( this kid is going to kill nrl ) and bolster our pack and secure our juniors.
I love everyone's passion but man, go back and look at his last 8 or 9 games. He hasn't been up to scratch.
I agree for $50,000 per game you need to be more consistent not just a good performance in the first half

Go hard for Elgey and sign 3 absolute mongrel forwards.
You don't need to go hard for elgey you just have to say to him does he want to play in a team that has groomed a half to play for Australia and groomed a 5/8 to play for NZ and play for a team that consistently makes the finals or does he want to remain in a team that loses more than they win promises a lot but delivers very little every team can come up with a grand plan and a sexy vision but few have a track record of implementing a successful culture

You don't need to go hard for elgey you just have to say to him does he want to play in a team that has groomed a half to play for Australia and groomed a 5/8 to play for NZ and play for a team that consistently makes the finals or does he want to remain in a team that loses more than they win promises a lot but delivers very little every team can come up with a grand plan and a sexy vision but few have a track record of implementing a successful culture
How about a fullstop, I ran out of breathe reading that post.:p

So the courier mail is reporting that Elgey has no intention leaving the titans. He is supposedly in talks for a contract extension so he can play alongside DCE.

So i assume that if this is true we must be in the process of contract negotiations with him if we are interested in tempting him to the northern beaches.

Note: this article is few days old.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...leaving-the-club/story-fniabrr8-1227259139048

We dont need Elgey or anyone who is not interested in coming here. We should focus on developing Riley Travers our 20s halfback who shows real promise. He is 20 this year and would be worth giving him time with Toovey and Joey to develop. We have the answers in our juniors lets not waste coin on guys who dont want to be here.

Told ya's. Why would the Titans want to break up a combination like Elgey/Sezer and DCE before it has even happened. All of a sudden, Manly might not look as inviting to some young blokes. A team is usually only as good as its spine. Our 9 is great. Our 1 is great, but we are a little bit light on for 6's and 7's at the moment.

It would be easier to entice a 6 or 7 here if we still had one of our 6 or 7's. And our 9 hasn't signed yet either. The rest of our 13 is good, and I like our 14,15,16 and 17, but like the old saying goes...One One, was a race horse. One Two, was one too. One One, won one race and One Two won one too! My point has really gotten away from me now, and I think I can just see its dust disappearing over the distant hill. So....

The moral of the story? F**k Elgey!

Who's drinking?? :rock::rock:

MANLY! MANLY! MANLY!!! :rofl:

Am I alone here when I say...Steve Matai is a legend!!! Who's with me??? :party:

It would be easier to entice a 6 or 7 here if we still had one of our 6 or 7's. And our 9 hasn't signed yet either. The rest of our 13 is good, and I like our 14,15,16 and 17, but like the old saying goes...One One, was a race horse. One Two, was one too. One One, won one race and One Two won one too! My point has really gotten away from me now, and I think I can just see its dust disappearing over the distant hill. So....

The moral of the story? F**k Elgey!

Who's drinking?? :rock::rock:

MANLY! MANLY! MANLY!!! :rofl:

Am I alone here when I say...Steve Matai is a legend!!! Who's with me??? :party:

Noooooooooooooooooo

it's one one was a race horse

two two was one two

one one won one race

two two won one two!

At least that's how my awesome uncle Geoff taught me (rip)

lol, you may be drinking but your typing is still better than Dan's!!!!

edit: I'm with you! Go Stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Mark. Can't see him playing along side Cherry, unless they move sezer on

Noooooooooooooooooo

it's one one was a race horse

two two was one two

one one won one race

two two won one two!

At least that's how my awesome uncle Geoff taught me (rip)

lol, you may be drinking but your typing is still better than Dan's!!!!

edit: I'm with you! Go Stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt VERY much that Toovey is your Uncle, although...being an accountant, he would probably have learnt that as a kid himself and passed it on, so maybe. What with all the numbers and all.....

Anyway, I learnt that off an old full blood Chinese actor from Switzerland. He used that old horse ditty, along with another old whores ditty often. By saying it over and over again, it helped him to project his voice with force and clarity. It worked well too! But this guy could bloody act, Mate!

He ended up touring Australia and New Zealand after landing the lead role in a theatre production of "Beyond the black stump", a story about a one legged Aboriginal tap dancer.

True story...

Who's shout??

MANLY! MANLY!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4