2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are we thinking of the same Phil Blake, the one who could score a try from any where at any time? Ill try to upload his video

I'm not saying DCE is our greatest try scorer, or most brilliant individual player, just that his combination of attacking skills seems unique, or near enough to unique.

I am one of the few that am very dirty on DCE for leaving..... I was always hoping we kepted both , but that was never going to happen.... So I preferred DCE over foz...... As it turns out we missed him. I understand it's a business , I was of the thinking we could push on and keep strong if we could keep foz, but I have seen the light... I sincerely hope the club try and have a crack at keeping DCE at the club and let foz go, after watching him the other night I was shattered knowing he was off elsewhere as a half like doesn't come around very often.
I think it's more than a few. I'd say it's a 50-50 split. I just think we are trying to change the mind of the wrong half. Cherry is a game winner. Hes also not as injury prone

His defense leaves blakie for dead, I certainly want to retain DCE, how do we go about it?

His defense leaves blakie for dead, I certainly want to retain DCE, how do we go about it?
Out of our hands.
I am quite concerned though that whichever player takes his spot is going to get hammered here for bumbling incompetence by comparison, which would be unfair. Same for a new player taking Foran's spot.

Kane Elgey's manager is Orr, need I say any more........?????

Here is a headline that I think is more fitting.......
'Elgey begs to be considered by the Mighty Sea Eagles and will take a pay cut just for a chance to play in the best team in the world'........!

Before you all get over-excited...
Who was the last boom 20 year old halfback who actually cut the mustard in first grade? For example, I think it took Ben Hunt 4 or 5 years to make the grade.

Before you all get over-excited...
Who was the last boom 20 year old halfback who actually cut the mustard in first grade? For example, I think it took Ben Hunt 4 or 5 years to make the grade.
keary and brooks go ok.
I'm mean their no braith anasta

I think the hate comes from how things were done with DCE. Maybe not hate but people just didn't like seeing him shopping around. Manager has to be blamed more I think.

I also believe DCE is the player more fans want to come and watch. Maybe you guys will disagree but certainly he is a player the female fans and kids want to see.

Why do females prefer DCE over Foran it can't be due to his skillset as women have no idea lol.
You may be surprised (LOL as we have no idea) but it is his skills. Along with how articulate he is and the amount of time he always has for the fans. I don't think Joe Kelly took this into account when he stopped his negotiations and handed him to the Titans on a platter.

If we can associate Carney with guys like Menzies & others around the club, that could do the guys wonders. A Mateo / Carney halves pairing, with the addition of say Tom / Sam Burgess, and look out. We'd be a monster outfit as I said. Convince Willie to go around one more time.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8