2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ We didn't have much ball in the second half, but you're right - when we did, he should have done better. Really need him to take control of the last-tackle options. He's used to Foran controlling one side while he does the other, I guess…
The good news… we won!

DCE had an amazing first half. Which just cause you to have mixed emotions. Joy that his doing well for manly and anger that he is leaving.

His 2nd half want that great, but his 1st half was DCE at his best.

I do wonder if the titans keep getting hammered if he will question leaving.

We suffered from field position and penalties in the second half. The easiest thing for me to say though is: if he's not on the field we wouldn't have won that game

It's true though - no DCE no win.

**** Foran off - as I have said all along - give the cash to DCE.

And by the way I hate DCE with a passion and love Foran. But I love Manly more than both.

If we have any chance of keeping him playing this well each week will be crucial for making it happen. He might decide to stay for less $$ if he's playing well and winning well here.
And the titans keep getting thrashed.

Sitting here in Vietnam listening to this on the radio-with the obligatory carton of piss (Singapore Tiger Lager) Thanks boys....my heart is beating again.
I know it's not a season, but this little sea eagle has had some faith restored.
Manly at home-doing well....NOW we will get some feelgood off the media. Fingers crossed
Any good beer over there?

Another couple of weeks of this from DCE and Foran's currency will slide. As another poster said in another thread, Foran can't do what DCE does, regardless of the result.
Especially while he's not even playing.

The fact is if Foran played instead of Cherry we don't get to 24 points. Foran is Travis Burns 2.0. Let the westies have him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2