2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely it has to be a gee up. If that is where we are at, and Bozo and our recruiting team is happy to bring in Sandow, I give up.
I would think he would be spotted with Joe Kelly if anyone. Do we seriously think that Penn does all the negotiations????

Agreed mate, I don't want the guy spotted with anyone with the slightest association with Manly. Why would we recruit a guy that has been in and out of a Parramatta side without any sort of success on the board and won't have his contract renewed at the end of the year.

Only reason (and I don't believe it) is we can't get anyone else.

We will know in 2 weeks how we go without Chezz who is off to SOO and Foran who will still be off wondering about his problems.@:cool:

For a 'performance based' guy, Penn would have to be concussed to talk to a Player who just plays like a 7 year old :mad:

Still would like to see Hodges and Mateo have a crack at being a halves pairing. :)

I think if we somehow ended up with Sandow everyone will be unhappy.

But looking at the glass half full, if we got Sandow and Carney and Myles and lussick I wouldn't think it's the end of the world....

I mean We'd get Sandow for what? Let's say 14 dollars a season, plenty of cash to splash on Myles, Carney and lussick.

If we cant get anyone next year throw gutherson at halfback and lyon at 5/8. That would free up the wing for tom turbo and the centre for hiku. Then we atleast dont have to spend money on useless players who I and many others do not want to watch play for our club.

With their history, if we had Sandow and Carney as a halves pairing, we would be the laughing stock of the league. He's just been dropped and had dumped his car in an industrial area after damaging it. Seriously, no other team in the NRL would touch him.
Exept for us, if reports are true anyway.
Like I said just looking at it glass half full.
And I'd have Carney in a heartbeat. Great player, just self harming.just tell him to p!ss in his mouth in private!

Maybe DCE has backfliped already, and we are looking at a mid season swap Foran for Sandow and lussick?

I know, grasping at straws...

This might be a long stretch.

But could it be possible we're trying to get Sandow onto our books, with a mid season foran swap, in order to offer up a player trade with Carney.

Probably some inbred from Parra tweeting some other inbred so they could have a laugh at our expense, I don't believe this rumour for one minute.

Probably some inbred from Parra tweeting some other inbred so they could have a laugh at our expense, I don't believe this rumour for one minute.

No it has come from Jimmy Smith the former soft player at the roosters and souths.

Also hear him on Racing Radio BSB

I still don't believe it in fact I reckon he has made it up (I hope) if you listen 2 him he is a manly hater so he is probably having a big laugh.

Having Sandow here would be similar to the Craig Field signing - and we know how successful that was.

We have been linked to dozens and dozens of players seemingly this year - always within a few days as soon as the story goes public they sign elsewhere. But then again those players could actually play the game and were in demand.

Please let these rumours of Sandow turn out to be just as false as the ones for actual decent players.

No it has come from Jimmy Smith the former soft player at the roosters and souths.

Also hear him on Racing Radio BSB

I still don't believe it in fact I reckon he has made it up (I hope) if you listen 2 him he is a manly hater so he is probably having a big laugh.

Settle down everyone. I'm sure Smith didn't see this himself as he was driving past the Narrabeen base. Some knob has passed on the rumour and it's now a 'report to hand'. As reliable as 98% of the other rumours out there in the wonderful world of social media. I know - 2% chance of truth is still a concern!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8