2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal targets would be Elgey, T.Burgess. For second row I wouldn't mind seeing us go for Takairangi he squared us up in round 1 or Alex Glenn, as they're both off contract. The nikorima brothers would be great too. Targeting Maloney, James, Tamou would be good too but unlikely as only Jimmy is off contract, he'd be a great signing. Bringing back big Richie Fa'aoso on the cheap would be great too (off contract also), but we have good off the bench enforcers already though such as Sene-Lefao and J.Turbo. For 2016 putting killer at 6 would be great, moving Taufua to centres and T.Turbo on the wing as he's a gun. Ideally targeting Joey Leilua when Matai retires in 2017 would be a gun signing as he's off contract end of 2016.

We all love you bozo.....and that is why we are having an intervention for your (over)use of that smiley!

amirite guys?????

guys?

no?
sigh...carry on then!

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

I swear I've seen that laughing thing 1000 times in the past 6 weeks.

All three of Newcastle's Mata'utia brothers have back-flipped on their deal with the Scumdogs for 2016 and have re-signed with the knights. Good stuff.

For what its worth, this was taken from LU (which means its worth nothing)

Maloney - Manly announcement next week.

Followed up by

Originally Posted by Captain Apollo
Your source for this? Maloney has been very public in his statements (to date) that he wants to stay at the Roosters.
------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a call from a client - a Manly sponsor, they are after Elgey, Sezer Or Hodkinson as the 7 & too. Tom Burgess just about a done deal as well.

Just putting it out there on a rumours thread.

For what its worth, this was taken from LU (which means its worth nothing)

Maloney - Manly announcement next week.

Followed up by

Originally Posted by Captain Apollo
Your source for this? Maloney has been very public in his statements (to date) that he wants to stay at the Roosters.
------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a call from a client - a Manly sponsor, they are after Elgey, Sezer Or Hodkinson as the 7 & too. Tom Burgess just about a done deal as well.

Just putting it out there on a rumours thread.
I hope we get tom. Purely to put us in the box seat for sam............oh and he's pretty good

Careful everyone in the crowd if Maloney comes on board. Opposition players boots will be flying left right and centre !

Rumour that we are looking at Albert Kelly. Titans let go last year now playing in ESL with Campese. Only 23 and has ability. Injuries are a worry though. If fit might be a good cheap option.

KELLY TO COME INTO MANLY HALVES?

646533-beea39c8-cdeb-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

Albert Kelly in action for Hull KR.Source: Getty Images

We are hearing whispers that Manly are looking at Albert Kelly as a possible recruit in the halves for 2016. Kelly is playing alongside Terry Campese for Hull KR in the Super League after he was released from the Gold Coast last year. The 23-year-old has had an injury riddled career but found form with the Rovers during his handful of appearances.

KELLY TO COME INTO MANLY HALVES?

646533-beea39c8-cdeb-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

Albert Kelly in action for Hull KR.Source: Getty Images

We are hearing whispers that Manly are looking at Albert Kelly as a possible recruit in the halves for 2016. Kelly is playing alongside Terry Campese for Hull KR in the Super League after he was released from the Gold Coast last year. The 23-year-old has had an injury riddled career but found form with the Rovers during his handful of appearances.
Yeah he goes alright. As long as we have a big angry pack for him to play behind. He had plenty of wraps coming through and I remember him carving up in a few games for the Tits.

Albert Kelly has incredible talent but he wastes it. If tooves and joey could get any consistency out of him he'd be a good buy but I would worry.

I don't mind Kelly. Plays off the top of his head but plenty of talent. If we get a solid 5/8 with a good kicking game then he'd be a good foil.

We don't need a great broken field runner at halfback. Phil Blake didn't even make the grade as a Manly halfback. We need someone who can steer the side around. If it's Albert, we want more Ironstine than Kelly.

Albert Kelly? God help us all. Bloke is soft as cotton candy. Gets steam rolled in defense like a roadblock, which is why he always gets injured, and is currently playing in a sub par league.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8