2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think Manly should concentrate on signing the youngsters coming through. A couple of them could be as good as McGuire in a year or two and initially a lot cheaper I suspect

Salford, with money bags supporting them, is the rising team in SuperLeague. I suspect they'll be contesting the championship in a few years.

Wigan stand-off Blake Green will join 2012 NRL champions Melbourne Storm when he leaves Super League side Wigan Warriors at the end of the season.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/article-2654915/Blake-Green-agrees-deal-join-Melbourne-Storm-end-season-Wigan-Warriors-contract-expires.html#ixzz34NXDQFHl

HappilyManly said:
Penrith Panthers @PenrithPanthers
We are pleased to announce the signing of Apisai Koroisau on a 2 year deal:

Surely Uncle Gus will run outta money soon?!

Not sure Segeyaro would be sweet about this either.

I'm amazed, Mortimer has always made an impact off their bench :huh:

Titans have injuries to all their halves, so I can see their interest in Daniel.

RiverEagle said:
Isn't his missus from up that way?

I thought clubs couldn't sign guys after Round 13 now...(for this season I mean ) ??
Pretty sure the transfer window is June 30 still.
I think there are also allowances for this if the clubs agree.

RiverEagle said:
Isn't his missus from up that way?

I thought clubs couldn't sign guys after Round 13 now...(for this season I mean ) ??

Players who sign for next Season, can cancel contract till round 13. Cooling off period.
NRL stops registering contracts for current season on June 30.

I think his partner is from GC. Good utility Player.

Yeah thanks HM, and @Dan too.

That's what I thought (on contracts).

And I seem to remember Daniel doing ''Perfect Partners'' on the Footy Show. Pretty sure his gal is from GC.

So all that's a good fit...Just a bit surprising the Rorters let him go!

RiverEagle said:
Yeah thanks HM, and @Dan too.

That's what I thought (on contracts).

And I seem to remember Daniel doing ''Perfect Partners'' on the Footy Show. Pretty sure his gal is from GC.

So all that's a good fit...Just a bit surprising the Rorters let him go!

Not that surprising if you believe the salary cap rumours doing the rounds

Yep good point Dan.

I hope they and the Bronx get royally sorted, if they've broken the rules!

I think most ppl are ''amazed'' at the squad the Rorters have maintained in the last couple of years.

RiverEagle said:
Yep good point Dan.

I hope they and the Bronx get royally sorted, if they've broken the rules!

I think most ppl are ''amazed'' at the squad the Rorters have maintained in the last couple of years.

I think Brisbane will be ok, they approached the NRL and the NRL tends to take things lightly on you if you admit guilt.

As for the Roosters, everyone says that but when it comes down to it I don't actually think they would be over the cap.

Sure for the past 2 years the likes of the abbreviations (SBW, JWH and too a lesser extent SKD) are all rising in profile, but I don't really think outside of JWH that they would be on too much money.

Pearce is rated only by the Roosters and the NSW selectors, everyone else are still trying to figure out how he spent so long in NSW or rated as a top halfback when he is probably outside the top 5 halves in the game.

JWH has only improved and cleaned his game a little in the last 2 years and to be honest I am not sure many clubs that would really love to have him and his style there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10