2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
damiennp90 said:
News is on MMM that Parra want De Gois from Cronulla. On the outer at Cronulla and need a replacement for Peats

What happened to Liam Foran at Parra ? He could be a good #9 :idea:

Hilarious - how you creative types can sync the intonations and the dialogue - true work of art :D

"Let's just sign Anasta' :p

"It's OK Ricky Stuart will never coach NSW again" ..... I LOL'd

Gee that clip has got some mileage over the years. I wonder if the director/producer gets YouTube royalties. Probably made more then the original.

Darren said:
No real loss and Tom could get a starting spot as well at Raiders.

Well I actually rate tom.tries his guts out.how can you say that when he doesn't get much time on the field? Absolute poppycock. He's a victim of us having such a great back row for so long. I think that maybe, depending on his age , he could replace choc when he retires as a 1 club legend. Not a bad back row, tom, horo and an ever improving Buhrer.

globaleagle said:
Warren ryan has resigned (quit) from the abc.

Oh no!

Who will those half-a-dozen listeners turn to now?

Morrow should follow (and take Roy Masters with him) , to make the obsolete triumvirate complete.

superleaguehater said:
Darren said:
No real loss and Tom could get a starting spot as well at Raiders.

Well I actually rate tom.tries his guts out.how can you say that when he doesn't get much time on the field? Absolute poppycock. He's a victim of us having such a great back row for so long. I think that maybe, depending on his age , he could replace choc when he retires as a 1 club legend. Not a bad back row, tom, horo and an ever improving Buhrer.

I agree re game time. Very hard to shine when only limited minutes. Look how well ferris is going now he is playing long minutes.

Yeah I would prefer to keep t red. We saw how good he was for us last season.

I agree, I can see him in chocs spot (although guys like chee kam or turbo may beat him too it).

To be honest I always thought he might go back to the chooks, read articles last year that said he is a chooks supporter at heart and so is his family.

flying sea eagle said:
Not sure how true it is but I've heard we're talking to Josh McGuire from Brisbane, Would be a great signing in my opinion!

Yeah I don't mind this idea.

And Tooves (and Donny) should be able to harness his aggression, and tame the ill-discipline like they have with Skivi.

Don't know if the $$ figures quoted are correct or not but i doubt we would be able to offer that sort of money for him..

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/offcontract-brisbane-broncos-prop-josh-mcguire-to-test-value-on-open-market/story-fniabm4i-1226943342522

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8