2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WESTIE said:
Wati Holmwood --> Parramatta Eels
....huge evasive skills and able to beat cover defenders with ease..would look great in an eels jumper.

No one looks great in an eels jumper.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Liam Foran is coming home from the UK. Is he injured? or just had enough? Will anyone pick him up for next season?

"Just want to thank the salford city boys, great bunch of lads, wish them all the best for there careers, and 4 the rest of the year! Im off on friday, as u know one door closes another one opens, one that makes me more hungry to succeed! Thanks to the fans 4 there suppport. im flying back friday, get in sunday morning, heading to brookvale to watch the boys on the hill.."

I think the Tigers will sign him.

Liam Foran is coming home from the UK. Is he injured? or just had enough? Will anyone pick him up for next season?

"Just want to thank the salford city boys, great bunch of lads, wish them all the best for there careers, and 4 the rest of the year! Im off on friday, as u know one door closes another one opens, one that makes me more hungry to succeed! Thanks to the fans 4 there suppport. im flying back friday, get in sunday morning, heading to brookvale to watch the boys on the hill.."

Maybe a halfback position opening up on the peninsula. DCE to Broncos :huh: GULP :s

mickqld said:

Maybe a halfback position opening up on the peninsula. DCE to Broncos :huh: GULP :s

Seriously mick I hope your tounge is In your cheek because that's seriously rubbish DCE isn't going anywhere

sorry Cambo,I have a feeling Mickqld might right,and I reckon playing origin strengthened that theory,I dont want him to go either,but ireckon the bronco,s in the squad would,ve been in his ear as well,and if barbie goes there,his best mate,that could be the deciding factor,I would be more shattered if Foz left,but he is our future,we can build a team around him

Why would a week with a couple of Broncos players make him want to leave a team and team mates he has been with for 4-5 years? I think the only thing that would get him to leave Manly is a significantly larger pay packet. Regardless, he is contracted to Manly for another couple of years, why would we release him from that?

mcatt said:
Why would a week with a couple of Broncos players make him want to leave a team and team mates he has been with for 4-5 years? I think the only thing that would get him to leave Manly is a significantly larger pay packet. Regardless, he is contracted to Manly for another couple of years, why would we release him from that?
anything is possible these days mcatt,release of salary cap pressure,who know,s,isnt his old man good friends with the Bronco,s coach,nothing surprises me anymore

*Ponders making a Kieran Foran style DCE thread to scaremonger and create hysteria with wild accusations and unfounded quarter half truths.

http://broncoshq.com/rumour-mill/21084-broncos-player-movements-rumours-2013-a-150.html

Is the first post on here anything to worry about?

I've never sensed any tension in our team, and cherry seems to have a ball playing with the boys..

Sent to me by a broncos supporter, he seems to think it has legs.

joeboy said:
http://broncoshq.com/rumour-mill/21084-broncos-player-movements-rumours-2013-a-150.html

Is the first post on here anything to worry about?

I've never sensed any tension in our team, and cherry seems to have a ball playing with the boys..

Sent to me by a broncos supporter, he seems to think it has legs.

Dont be silly.

He's locked in the club fixed issues regarding his contract there's also been strong mail around saying Barba will stay at belmore.
There's a common link with DCE and Barba besides coming from mackay and that is they share the same parasite of a manager.

I've read the whole Barba back to Qld thing was nothing more that a ploy to play hardball with the dogs for a contract upgrade just like the whole DCE asking for a release was last year.

Guys I remember reading this material recently about Lyon to Tweed Heads, and a while back about Foran to Canterbury and the Stewarts to St George, Matai to Cronulla, Ballin the North Queensland. Point is most players dont want to leave Manly except where there is a lot of money involved (Hopoate, Lussick, Hodkinson, T-Rex, Jarea- Hargraves etc). Others leave because Manly can no longer keep them under the cap such as Kite and a large number now playing in England and France. Its very rare that anyone leaves purely on personal grounds from Manly.

Now I dont know Cherry-Evans but he only just signed a contract keeping him at Manly until I think 2015 or 2016. He stated that he stayed because he likes it here and didnt want to leave and he enjoys playing alongside Foran. Only money was a factor governing if he stayed or left. I've read some of his facebook entries and there is absolutely no suggestion of dissatisfaction. But even if there was, he's tied to Manly for at least another 2 years.

Now there may be something in the gossp. I certainly dont know. Has anyone close to him asked him of his thoughts and if there is a problem, wouldnt it be wise to try to rectify it. But I suspect this is another of those gossipy little comments someone makes and before you know it, it becomes almost reality to certain fans. I've read some of the fan stuff from Brisbane and they seem to think its a fait a compli. But then that club, like Parramatta has had a number of 'sure things' proven just a lot of idle talk.

Suggest someone talks to Daly and find out what he thinks, or does that spoil the fun?

No point asking the players.
I remember Hoppa Jnr was on TV saying he'd love to stay at Manly after the GF, when all along, he had already secretly signed with Parra.

Ramrod said:
No point asking the players.
I remember Hoppa Jnr was on TV saying he'd love to stay at Manly after the GF, when all along, he had already secretly signed with Parra.

Sure Ramrod. But I think deep down he wanted to stay but the offer was too big to ignore especially as it included his brother Jamil and his father John. Now that Jamil seems to be settling down in the Manly U20s again and his father has left Parra, one wonders at the conditions on the contract Will signed. He'll probably still play for Parra because of the money, but is there an opening there for him to reneg on the offer, if the contract he signed included his brother and father being taken care of by the Eels

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6