2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With us as close to the cap as we are I wonder if it was true if we'd let him go. Hiku showed enough at center the other night that I don't think we'd miss him too much if lyon moved to 5/8 and foran played 1/2, even though he is a great little player.

joeboy said:
http://broncoshq.com/rumour-mill/21084-broncos-player-movements-rumours-2013-a-150.html

Is the first post on here anything to worry about?

I've never sensed any tension in our team, and cherry seems to have a ball playing with the boys..

Sent to me by a broncos supporter, he seems to think it has legs.

I had a read of that broncos forum post and that thread has turned into the 'will barba sign with broncos' thread.

I think the broncos fans are just sick of wallace and want a better halve. I cant blame them.

Clint said:
God said:
Jatz Crackers said:
God said:
With us as close to the cap as we are I wonder if it was true if we'd let him go.

So how close are we ?

God knows.... ;)

C'mon you two. You'd think God & JC would have their ****e sorted by now. ;-)

lol.

They probably do, you know, and are just waiting for the right time to 'reveal' the answer.

As with Schubert's ability to administer the cap, there is no rational basis, it is a matter for faith (and I have no faith in Schubert).

Clint said:
C'mon you two. You'd think God & JC would have their ****e sorted by now. ;-)
Lol. JC does all the hard yards but God takes the credit. Bit unfair.

The Courier-Mail understands rising prop Dunamis Lui is eyeing a move to Manly, while veteran bookend Scott Anderson is unlikely to be at Red Hill next season.

Take from that what you will.

The few times I've seen Dunamis Lui I've thought he has potential. Would be a good signing. I reckon he could be another Lawrence under our structures.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/league-confidential-with-josh-massoud-why-boyd-cordner-turned-back-on-knights/story-fni3gn3s-1226685202960

THE exodus from Parramatta has officially started. Unwanted three-quarter Cheyse Blair agreed to a two-year deal with Manly this week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8