2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Oh yeah PM 13, we don't get a chance with that coz we are never knocked out of the comp early enough :)

Doing a list for us of the top of my head

B Stewart Australia
Williams Australia
Matai NZ
Lyon Australia
Foran NZ
DCE Australia
King NSW
Ballin QLD
Kite Australia
Watmough Australia
Buhrer NSW
Symonds City
G Stewart Australia
Galuvao NZ
Fa'aoso Tonga
Rose Aboriginal All Stars

Horo has played for NZ Maori as well

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Kiwi Eagle said:
Oh yeah PM 13, we don't get a chance with that coz we are never knocked out of the comp early enough :)

Doing a list for us of the top of my head

B Stewart Australia
Williams Australia
Matai NZ
Lyon Australia
Foran NZ
DCE Australia
King NSW
Ballin QLD
Kite Australia
Watmough Australia
Buhrer NSW
Symonds City
G Stewart Australia
Galuvao NZ
Fa'aoso Tonga
Rose Aboriginal All Stars

Horo has played for NZ Maori as well

Actually Rose has played in PM 13. Pretty close otherwise. Only addition is Chisholm played for France. As you can see there is little difference in the playing strength of the three teams based on reps

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Talk of a big deal being set up between the Warriors and Wigan for next season

The Warriors will land Sam Tomkins who is probably Englands best player, and in exchange Wigan will be given 3 Warriors in a player swap, rather than the massive transfer fee Wigan would want to let Tomkins loose from the final year of his contract

No word on the 3 players but would have to guess Locke or Fishiai'i would be 1 of them

eagles2win

Bencher
Kiwi Eagle said:

The Warriors will land Sam Tomkins who is probably Englands best player, and in exchange Wigan will be given 3 Warriors in a player swap, rather than the massive transfer fee Wigan would want to let Tomkins loose from the final year of his contract

No word on the 3 players but would have to guess Locke or Fishiai'i would be 1 of them

Thinking they'll hang on to Locke and move him into the halves or move him on to the bench.

I'd say the Fish, Roparti and possibly Palavi (get him up to speed for when Mannering moves on)

Speaking of Warriors they have two good props in the 20s (Vete and the other guy) I hope we're looking at them.

If Manu wasn't a god like figure he'd be good to move on as well

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
eagles2win said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Thinking they'll hang on to Locke and move him into the halves or move him on to the bench.

I'd say the Fish, Roparti and possibly Palavi (get him up to speed for when Mannering moves on)

Speaking of Warriors they have two good props in the 20s (Vete and the other guy) I hope we're looking at them.

From what I hear about Locke, his attitude and ego are attrocious, so unless he has fixed that up recently they may be keener to let him go on that basis. Have heard about 1 of those props, go all day and all the work is quality

eagles2win

Bencher
Kiwi Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

From what I hear about Locke, his attitude and ego are attrocious, so unless he has fixed that up recently they may be keener to let him go on that basis. Have heard about 1 of those props, go all day and all the work is quality

1 is like Lazo and is an absolute beast.
Vete reminds me off Ali Lautuiti and has a killer offload but is more selective of when he offloads.

eagles2win said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

1 is like Lazo and is an absolute beast.
Vete reminds me off Ali Lautuiti and has a killer offload but is more selective of when he offloads.

It'll be interesting to see if they'll get the other Tomkin's brothers.
From memory's there's four - one plays for Andy Farrell's RU team (if that name seems familiar was the ex Wigan Captain and ex Great Britain Captain)

the mauler

Bencher
Wasn't Gus at the Roosters when they punted Soward? Pure desperation... How anyone would sign him for 4 years is beyond me. Lol....

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Soward to the Panthers on a four year deal LOL

They make one astute signing and then go out and do this...

Worst thing about this is it gives the dragoons a much better chance next year.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Soward is a far better player than all the crap he cops. And since Price has finally ditched the Bennett structures and become his own man as a coach, they have won 3 straight and look good with the ball, especially Soward

I reckon he will go ok under Cleary

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16