2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Liam officially puts pen to paper with parra

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7
Signed with the Parramatta Eels today, really looking forward to the challenges and the opportunity ahead!!

The bad news for Parra is they thought he was Kieren and they have signed up to pay him $1.5m a year.

No wonder he is looking forward to the challenge.

Liam was always a very serviceable half and utility - I wish we gave him more of an opportunity.

The Insomniac said:
Not normally my style to post in Rumours but I have it on the very,very solid word from someone close to The Wolfman that the Melbourne deal is a winner and that he's a bit disappointed in Manly's take it or leave it attitude. Looks like Wolfie is Goorrne !

As I said. He's gone. Unfortunately. Will miss him.:(

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Manly sign WestsTigers star rookie Manaia Rudolph.
Can play anywhere in the back line - goal kicker also.
Tigers not happy at all

He looks like an awesome signing, massive wraps and heaps of news on this kid.

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Tigers/430732/next-generation-manaia-rudolph/

the mauler said:
Darren said:
Nice, maybe we can make Rene into a Gallen type prop. We need some impact with Kingy and Joe gone.

Rene Rivkin??

The Insomniac said:
The Insomniac said:
Not normally my style to post in Rumours but I have it on the very,very solid word from someone close to The Wolfman that the Melbourne deal is a winner and that he's a bit disappointed in Manly's take it or leave it attitude. Looks like Wolfie is Goorrne !

Proof?

The Insomniac said:
The Insomniac said:

Hope your not losing sleep over it ;)

Darren said:
guys, banter in your own personal messages please. Let's keep this forum for signings please.

In other words, bag eachother and the team in every thread, not just this one?

No guys, fair enough you having these meaningless dialogue but let's keep signings to discussion about new signings etc. Thank you.

Darren said:
No guys, fair enough you having these meaningless dialogue but let's keep signings to discussion about new signings etc. Thank you.

You're obviously getting tired of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8