2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Darren said:
Another big kid who looked great in juniors but couldn't step up. Should have stayed with us.

I think injuries halted his progress at the Roosters and it was always going to be difficult to try and force your way into the Roosters pack the way they had been going.

Still think he is someone who is capable of being more than a solid first grader.

Tasi wanted to stay at the broncos but the Salford offer was too good to refuse and the broncos couldn't match it

Wanting and expecting a gen Y trait . A good player but really has only had a handful of NRL games , talk about pricing yourself out a market but good luck to him at Salford.

tookey said:
Tasi wanted to stay at the broncos but the Salford offer was too good to refuse and the broncos couldn't match it

I suppose they released him on 'compassionate grounds'. It seem to be popular in the Brisbane recruitment lexicon these days.

HappilyManly said:
DCE is offended by the amount of coverage the wrong rumour of the rift with the Stewarts, and his being greedy is getting :(

He said that he is a team player and feels that he has put in for the Club. Hopefully the boys calm him down as he looked realy hurt :angel:

Just heard on 2MMM that DCE is looking at buying real estate at Freshie so hopefully that is a positive sign that he is sticking around.

Manly v Roosters all games
played 123
Won 79
draw 2
lost 41
points F: 2435 (431-462-18)
Points A: 1798 (296-380-10)

Manly v Roosters Finals games
played 7
Won 5
lost 2
points F: 107 (17-24-2)
Points A: 90 (14-21-0)

interesting stat Manly have never lost to the Roosters with Shayne Hayne or Ashley Klein refereeing

Manaia Rudolph

From Twitter:

Aaron Thomas ‏@azsportza 17h
Manaia Rudolph has signed a TWO YEAR deal with @manlyseaeagles and will train full time with the #NRL squad in 2014. Best of luck to him
Retweeted by League Unlimited NRL
Expand

Tigers website has him as a fullback/ 5/8th. Looks like he'll replace Chisolm in NSW Cup next year. He was top NYC point-scorer in 2012, so he has some promise.

Bump... I know there's more important concerns this week, but people should still know this. I like the amount of promising youngsters we're signing.

Sounds like a good signing. We nabbed another tigers second rower who is highly touted aswell.. I can't find much info on either of them though.

I'm most concerned about dce at the mo, I think broncos are preparing a massive deal for him, and with best mate barba there, it could be hard to keep him.

I reckon we will see Jayden hodges on the bench for us next year., looks a great signing.

DCE just said at the Team Photo Shoot - "there is no merit to the rumour, I'm signed for 2 more years. I don't know what more I have to do to prove that I am at Manly" :)

Killer is waiting on the Accounts Department to finalize his extension .

HappilyManly said:
DCE just said at the Team Photo Shoot - "there is no merit to the rumour, I'm signed for 2 more years. I don't know what more I have to do to prove that I am at Manly" :)

Killer is waiting on the Accounts Department to finalize his extension .

dce keeps saying 2 more years, wish he'd say 'i'm hoping to play my whole career here'

bones said:
Joe Picker has been released by the raiders and is without a club. I reckon he'd be a great cheap signing if we could get him. A heap of potential.

and yet again Mr r.stewart flicks another guy with potential...

I could never understand why parra wouldn't use Horo more. I'd look for him when they would announce their team but they were too stupid to use him.

I feel a little like that with Joe Picker. I think he would be a good strong runner and tough defender, especially at our club.

Canberra don't want him which is their loss. I'd like to think we could get him on the cheap and surely he would jump at the chance.

God said:
bones said:
Joe Picker has been released by the raiders and is without a club. I reckon he'd be a great cheap signing if we could get him. A heap of potential.

and yet again Mr r.stewart flicks another guy with potential...

Sticky is no Sticker for Picker.
A good pick-up for Manly, you say?

Reported on FOX Sports.....Brad Arthur has poured cold water on the rumours he will be the Cowboys coach next year.

Great news for Manly.

manlywarringah said:
… I feel a little like that with Joe Picker. I think he would be a good strong runner and tough defender, especially at our club.

Canberra don't want him which is their loss. I'd like to think we could get him on the cheap and surely he would jump at the chance.
We have got some great value from ex-raider recruits. Just have to screen them carefully these days, so many seem to have 'issues'.
One advantage of getting Picker would be the great potential for puns/nicknames.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8