2 million in halves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Keary is not very solidly built, and his health has been put in jeopardy playing this tough sport, but he's really taken his game to another level in recent years. Have to admit I've liked him ever since he told Russell Crowe to get stuffed.

Dce and his value is regularly debated . If we are to sign a top flight game manager to fill in the gaps. This would have us vesting 2 mill or there abouts on the 6 and 7 , and that with no depth in those positions so still retaining frogger

with jake, afb, tom and marty on the books also we would be in a world of **** with that being approx another 3 million and we still havnt got a hooker of note in that budget or depth

Our juniours look to be seeking more coin that established players and we must keep the youthi hear

We all know we need a game manager. Is it worth sacrificing marty to get one, or walker, suli and hoppa if we havnt , its a hyperthetical

Id prefer 2 decent halves at a total of about 1.5 which is about what we pay cust and cherry id reckon.

Its great when everyone talks about what we need m but how that fits under the budget.

How would you find about 800k without dumping half the side.

This is the only reason i dont like DCE in our squad.
I lied, his cheer squad **** me too.
As long as we have DCE on our books we'll never be able to field a balanced side where everyone is happy with their income.

With another 25 games under his belt he may well have been at that level.
He is still young.
Nothing wrong with his defence. Sometimes yiu have to be careful whst you wish for. The game is a balance between attack and defence. I’d rather him do thirty tackles and a couple of try assists myself.Kid is best young nine in the game easily.
This year has proved it. Our injuries were just as bad last year and we should have been in prelim final. Now we are going like busteds.

Purely from a football standpoint, I think our answer is to sign foran. Dce and turbos contracts have hamstrung us in terms of signing an expensive halves partner. Foran is asking 300k, so we could potentially have a good halves pairing for around 1.5 mil with cust to play 14 and cover foran when he's injured half the season. 3 good halves for 2 million. Plus as cust and foran play a similar game, foran would be a good tutor. Sell walker to dogs. Play Schuster in the centres in place of Parker. Move on Jorge and play hoppa on the wing and covering fullback. Ben turbo plays right centre when sulis contract ends at the end of next year. Thoughts?
la la la la ... stop making sense la la la la

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8